SDD Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

thatguy44

HSC
I cannot imagine why in the world you would have to use the symbol for punched cards. A punched card is an incredibly archaic form of information transmission - that has absolutely got nothing to do with a mobile phone, and is 100% not used in a 2fa system! Software marking is usually rather lenient. I'd say that anything involving online display or telecommunications link is probably OK for that part of the flowchart. (System flowcharts as used in the HSC are pretty old, 2fa is a newer idea, they'd be a range of valid options).
Hold your horses user011235, dont shoot the messenger pal. I just just relaying the message that I was given from my teacher, you wont lose all marks but you certainly wont get full marks without mentioning punched cards.

SASH_06_X

HSC
paradigms was alright except for the last q about the robot, I had no idea how to link heuristics with the robot tho so I just wrote about goals 💀

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hold your horses user011235, dont shoot the messenger pal. I just just relaying the message that I was given from my teacher, you wont lose all marks but you certainly wont get full marks without mentioning punched cards.
Why tf would you need punched cards?? They're archaic forms of coding and programming old computers, and we definitely don't need them for 2fa when we have modern technology in the stimulus lmaooo

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
paradigms was alright except for the last q about the robot, I had no idea how to link heuristics with the robot tho so I just wrote about goals 💀
We had the same robot stimulus just about writing a data stream in binary and writing up an algorithm to convert a given table number into a binary stream
Love some option topic pseudo

SASH_06_X

HSC
We had the same robot stimulus just about writing a data stream in binary and writing up an algorithm to convert a given table number into a binary stream
Love some option topic pseudo
yh ik i saw your qs as well once I finished paradigms
seemed rlly hard tho
good u found it easy

thatguy44

HSC
Why tf would you need punched cards?? They're archaic forms of coding and programming old computers, and we definitely don't need them for 2fa when we have modern technology in the stimulus lmaooo
As i said dude i didnt get the question either, dont get mad at me im just letting everyone know.

losidamn

HSC
oh yea that reminds me does anyone know the ans for the first question of paradigms. It went along the lines of "what is another rule needed?". I wrote a_city != b_city, but i wasnt sure tbh
i thought it was population(f_city, g_city). and more_crime(g_city, f_city). I forgot the names of the facts though

Ant..

HSC
i thought it was population(f_city, g_city). and more_crime(g_city, f_city). I forgot the names of the facts though
those were the rules given right? what was the actual first q which was 2 marks? i remember the 2nd q which was also 2 marks was write the rule for better city

thatguy44

HSC
No I'm genuinely curious
Sorry if it came across as angry lol
Apparently you needed signify the transition between the first factor of authentication to the second factor, absolute bologna if you ask me. But theres always one question that they try to catch you out i guess.

Coreyporter33

HSC
Apparently you needed signify the transition between the first factor of authentication to the second factor, absolute bologna if you ask me. But theres always one question that they try to catch you out i guess.
Yea my teacher said the exact same thing. Welp there goes 3 marks. Now I’m thinking im only going to get 95/100

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
In the 5 mark pseudocode question I forgot to use a while and for/next statement. I doubt I’ll loose a mark from it but maybe 1 at maximum
Hmm fair

I think I'll lose 3 marks for the linking question
2 marks across the paper for diagrams (maybe in the structure chart or storyboard)
3 marks for multis because there were some I was unsure about
2-4 marks across the paper for bad explanations that the marker doesn't like
~90 raw is pretty realistic

Ant..

HSC
what does this even mean?? cant you just have a process to make sure both authentications are valid?

Coreyporter33

HSC
Hmm fair

I think I'll lose 3 marks for the linking question
2 marks across the paper for diagrams (maybe in the structure chart or storyboard)
3 marks for multis because there were some I was unsure about
2-4 marks across the paper for bad explanations that the marker doesn't like
~90 raw is pretty realistic
Bro that linking question was sinchicated. It obviously links static libraries from the source code to memory. LOL. Easiest question ever bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)