SE7EN and BoA makes US Debuts (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
They should just focus within the Asian region. Just look at Ayumi Hamasaki who has expanded within Asia, which is much more practical. She now has annual concerts in China (Shanghai), Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong. She's been in the business for 11 years and her sales still surpass many inluding BoA/SE7EN/Koda Kumi etc.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
They should just focus within the Asian region. Just look at Ayumi Hamasaki who has expanded within Asia, which is much more practical. She now has annual concerts in China (Shanghai), Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong. She's been in the business for 11 years and her sales still surpass many inluding BoA/SE7EN/Koda Kumi etc.
BoA and Se7en already expanded throughout Asia. Expanding into America will further enable them to get themselves well-known.

However, I agree with you. They should just focus within the Asian region. They are quite poor at English...and the image they project is...just...!@#$%

bored.of.u

HSC
i want SE7EN and BoA to stay in asia....they are already big in Korea and Japan mainly =]

Rubywingz

HSC
BoA and Se7en already expanded throughout Asia. Expanding into America will further enable them to get themselves well-known.

However, I agree with you. They should just focus within the Asian region. They are quite poor at English...and the image they project is...just...!@#$%
i thot BOA was good at english .. wsnt BOA born is NZ or sumthing and went to korea wen she was 13?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)