seating (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
well, i think shes hot. like i love eurasian gurls, and i think that she so happens to be eurasian, and a hot 1 as well. imagine a mix between mila kunis and misa campo~ at least thats what she looks like to me. i get slizzard with my g6.
pics

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
kay, ill take candids of her in class on tuesday~ if she doesn' sit next to me again of course~

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
i intend on helping to bring the joy of life to the world through the process of birth. now if that doesnt sound like the most reqarding career in the world, i dont know what does. but 4real, dont mock my future occupation.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
i intend on helping to bring the joy of life to the world through the process of birth. now if that doesnt sound like the most reqarding career in the world, i dont know what does. but 4real, dont mock my future occupation.
Mate looks like that's the only pussy you'll be getting. (WHAT UP)

HSC
as do i
with my dick

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
HA. funny kent. did u go to uni bro? not to condascend, im genuinely curious as to what ur doing as an older member.

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
ahk, nice troll.... lol. what are u learning at uni? are u man/woman? if u dont mind me asking of course.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Wait, midwifery? Wtf, isn't the only place that offers that La Trobe?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Also, isn't a prerequisite of midWIFEery being a female?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)