Second job (1 Viewer)

Lydia_88

HSC
Hi guys,

just wandering what would be some ideal jobs to supplement my income (i work during weekday afternoons) and want something to do over the weekend.

Any tips?

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Subscribe to daily email from seek of search for "night" or "weekend" jobs.

If you have the energy to do more work, you should. Go and make heaps of cash!

Lydia_88

HSC
Ive subscribed to seek and check my uni career and employment website and there seems to be a lot of jobs popping out.

I currently have 4 weeks to go and still looking for a second job. Motive here is that i may be going away at the end of year.....

I do like earning money and getting experience (its a great job), however it isn't enough. I got a call last week about an admin position, however the times clashed with my current job and so they couldn't go ahead with my application.:(

Ive applied to other places, but either had no positions available or never got back to me... or the times don't suit my needs...

so i'm looking for a flexible second job. am still looking, and not giving up!

atm i do a bit of online market research and paid experiments just for that extra money.:D

Last edited:

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Yeah it is true that it is hard to find a weekend job. I've been trying to find one, I applied for about 7 position...and nothing happened.

But luckily I was able to landed a job, but a full-time one. I got by applying through special channels that is direct to the hiring person. I get the call and started.

It is sometime good to write a long and detailed letter plus lie a little. "I would trust a man who wouldn't lie a little.". I believe in the <b>law of effect</b>. If you really show that you are willing and convincing to do the job by indicating it in a way. They will consider you.

kathrinn

HSC
Steal babehs and sell = profit.

But seriously, have a look at nightfill positions and such at supermarkets and shit like that. If all else fails, prostitution is a must.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
lol wouldnt expect a girl to say that.

Lydia_88

HSC
thanks for all your replies! there may be some good positions popping up around this year (maybe coz the economy is recovering)....:cook:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)