Second round with AAA (1 Viewer)

packwolf

HSC
i put straight commerce as preference 1 for main round but am since considering law.

Since i got above 95 and the AAA i would have been guaranteed entry in main round but would this also be the case in second round offers?

The scholarship does say "guaranteed entry given the ATAR is within 5 points of the published cut-off" but im not sure if this applies to all rounds

packwolf

HSC
Will this be guaranteed though? ie: not dependent on people declining/deferring offers?

cheers

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pretty sure it'd be guaranteed. It says guaranteed on the AAA slip.

packwolf

HSC
thanks man. main reason i was hesitant is their wording "as long as you have not received an offer to a higher preference", however once i change the order of my preferences i will not have received an offer to a higher preference, right?

IamBread

HSC
If the course you want to do is your first preference, and you are within 5 atar marks, you are guaranteed to get an offer. (It also stacks with HSC plus)

packwolf

HSC
If the course you want to do is your first preference, and you are within 5 atar marks, you are guaranteed to get an offer. (It also stacks with HSC plus)
I understand this. I was asking whether this would be the same in second round offers if i changed my preferences to make law my first preference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)