Secret plans to evacuate Australia 'revealed' (1 Viewer)

HSC
A TOP US radio commentator claims Australian authorities are in secret talks to evacuate 11 million citizens due to drought.
If he's right, will the last Australian to leave the country please turn off the tap?

Well, it's all a bit of a joke - and the big laugh is on US talkback host Art Bell, one of the biggest names in American radio.

Bell, who is on more radio stations than any other US broadcaster, repeated claims that Australian authorities are in emergency talks with the United States and other Commonwealth allies for the "proposed evacuation of 11 million" citizens, because of the crippling drought.
Listen to the radio excerpt, courtesy of Southern Cross Radio here.

The weekend host for the Coast to Coast radio show claimed Australians would be forced to travel to other parts of the world on a flotilla of cruise ships carrying up to 500,000 people at a time because of the dwindling water supply.

And while there has been some talk of evacuating a handful of isolated country towns struggling to maintain their water supply, Bell repeated the claims of a supposed Russian scientist – who said Australia had sought the help of other western nations to consider moving its citizens to the vast wilderness regions of Alaska and Canada.

He paraphrased claims by supposed Russian scientist Sorcha Faal that secret talks were already under way to evacuate half the country, following Prime Minister John Howard's grim warning that the nation's food bowl region of the Murray Darling was under direct threat.

"I wonder when the climate sceptics are going to finally catch on," Bell said.

"Will it take something like this? Like evactuating half a nation, before we wake up and realise that it is actually happening?"
Read what Andrew Bolt thinks of the claims here.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21686551-2,00.html

:)

jimmayyy

HSC
lets hope it 11 million wogs

(i am freaking kidding you goons)

seriously though, shite idea. do you think the diggers would have evacuated?

:santa:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Gentlemen, I present you Art Bell:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
its probably a choice.

If they evacuate anyone it will be all you pansies who cant handle a bit of water shortage. Real australians are tough motherfuckers who dont need as much water as everyone else, and if we cant find any then we drink the blood of our vanquished foes.

Whats all the comments about climate sceptics about? global warming theory is more like a few degrees a century, we wouldnt be seeing the effects of it just yet.

Really scary if thats real though, losing our country and becoming gypsies is just about the scariest thing possible. At least the jews ended up with israel, all we will have is a drought stricken dried out slab of land.

marthastuart

HSC
We can send all the politicans on a special boat that 'accidentally gets captured by pirates and sunk in the middle of the ocean leaving no survivors.'

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I want to go to a luxurious country with a shit exchange rate and exploit the population as my slaves...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I just realised....isn't this something that should be happening to the jews, not australians?

stormxxx300

HSC
like it is a viable option to evacuate 11 million people by boats, 2 words S**T TALKER

aussies can live on beer anyway, as long as the town dosent have a pub with no beer

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
stormxxx300 said:
like it is a viable option to evacuate 11 million people by boats, 2 words S**T TALKER

aussies can live on beer anyway, as long as the town dosent have a pub with no beer
Am I the only one who sees the correlation between the production of beer and water? lol...I'm so out of the loop

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ari89 said:
Am I the only one who sees the correlation between the production of beer and water? lol...I'm so out of the loop
There is no relationship between BEER and WATER - I Mean DUH...

Just GET TOOHEYS>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<XXX GOLD>>>>><<<<CARLTON>>>FOSTERS<>>>>>

THey will SAVE US!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)