Secret's out: why women really have sex (1 Viewer)

lolwth

Banned
HSC
Secret's out: why women really have sex

The Daily Telegraph
September 08, 2009 12:00am

Of 1000 women interviewed for a new book, 84 per cent have sex just to keep the peace at home / Ray Cash

• Women reveal why they really have sex
  • 84pc do it 'for a quiet life'
  • 'I hoped he would put the rubbish out'
FOR every woman expecting the earth to move, there are two with more practical motives.
From relieving boredom, to keeping the peace or curing a headache, women have sex for many reasons but romance and passion come rather low on the list, a new book has revealed.
One woman even admitted to having sex just so her husband would put the rubbish out.
"Research has shown most men find most women at least somewhat sexually attractive, whereas most women do not find most men sexually attractive at all," Why Women Have Sex authors Cindy Meston and David Buss said.
Having apparently discounted physical attraction, the 1000 women interviewed by the Texas University professors gave a huge range of reasons for sleeping with a man.
One said she did it for a spiritual experience, proclaiming: "It's the closest thing to God."
But mostly the explanations were far more mundane, with 84 per cent admitting to having sex just to ensure a quiet life or to bargain for household chores. One woman said: "I have sex to relieve the boredom because it's easier than fighting. Plus it gives me something to do."

While it may not come as welcome news, some women have sex out of sympathy, with one admitting: "I slept with a couple of guys because I felt sorry for them."
But many have more selfish motives, with financial or material rewards a major factor.
In one survey of students, nearly one in 10 women admitted to "having sex for presents". Others said: "He bought me a nice dinner", "he spent a lot of money on me early on", "he showed me he had an extravagant lifestyle".
And rather than love or romance, for many women sex is just about fun.
Six in 10 university students said they slept with a male friend who was not their boyfriend.
"Life is too damn short to be waiting four years to have sex again," one said.

Sluts.

loz1

HSC
hahahahaha
funny because i can actually relate to this.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
oh boohoo poor oppressed bitches.
Srs, stfu ladies

lolwth

Banned
HSC
srsly, women who use sex for any reason other than love/passion/etc are sluts

thats a lot of sluts

Cliffstar

HSC
This is wrong.

They have sex, because they enjoy it.

They have a clitoris. It's design solely for pleasure. They love to do it.

If any girl tells you otherwise, theyre skanks

BlueNess

HSC
...I don't know whether to be disgusted (if it's true)....or to lol hard (if it isn't)...

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
thanks professors meston and buss, wanna tell us something we don't know?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
This is wrong.

They have sex, because they enjoy it.

They have a clitoris. It's design solely for pleasure. They love to do it.

If any girl tells you otherwise, theyre skanks

You do realise the clitoris is not the only sensitive part on the female body....

do you?

beaf

HSC
Hahaha!!! I am never going to be like this.

williamc

HSC
yeah wtf. you're happy to be in a friends with benefits type of relationship yet you wont fuck someone so they will do something for you.

beaf

HSC
haha because sex is fun, and i wouldnt do it just so someone does something like take out the trash

beaf

HSC
so now your all for?? pretty sure having sex with someone so they do something is a bit more slutting it up then friends with benefits

williamc

HSC
so now your all for?? pretty sure having sex with someone so they do something is a bit more slutting it up then friends with benefits

I'm all for friends with benefits, but not for someone of your age. You're just not at that stage in your life that you would need to do something like that.

williamc

HSC
Don't get me wrong, i love young sluts. Your mindset just bewilders me.

beaf

HSC
The legal age for sex is 16!!!!!! It is perfectly normal and its better then being in a long term realtionship that im perhaps not ready for or dont want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)