Secret's out: why women really have sex (1 Viewer)

Slingshot

HSC
I find it kind of funny that guys often call girls sluts for sleeping around.

See as a guy at least once you have wondered how it would be better if girls had a sex drive similar to a males, when the reason they don't is because they are branded a 'slut' if they are more sexually active. So then if guys want girls to be easier to get with wouldn't it make sense to stop calling girls that are promiscuous sluts?

williamc

HSC

See as a guy at least once you have wondered how it would be better if girls had a sex drive similar to a males, when the reason they don't is because they are branded a 'slut' if they are more sexually active. So then if guys want girls to be easier to get with wouldn't it make sense to stop calling girls that are promiscuous sluts?

-girls have similar sex drives to males
-the issue you have raised has been a topic of hot discussion since the 60's

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
What a joke...
I have sex because I want to, because it feels amazing, because I'm on whatever level attracted to the guy dicking me.
The only thing I "want" is to get off.
Jesus. Anyone who does it for any other reason is living a shit life.

Um no, that is a crap assumption.

There's nothing wrong with sometimes deciding to have sex out of boredom/to cure a hangover (it works!)/so the other person can get off/etc.

That's not to say that it won't feel nice, but that the reason for having it at the time was not just to get off. In fact if I "just wanted to get off" I'd masturbate.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Um no, that is a crap assumption.

There's nothing wrong with sometimes deciding to have sex out of boredom/to cure a hangover (it works!)/so the other person can get off/etc.

That's not to say that it won't feel nice, but that the reason for having it at the time was not just to get off. In fact if I "just wanted to get off" I'd masturbate.
I was listing
"because i want to"
"because it feels amazing"
"because i'm attracted to the guy"
as other reasons... they all come into play.
Yes, if my sole motivation was to get off then I'd do it myself... but the idea of doing it "hoping he would put out the rubbish"? I find it ludicrous... It's as if sex is a chore.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I was listing
"because i want to"
"because it feels amazing"
"because i'm attracted to the guy"
as other reasons... they all come into play.
Yes, if my sole motivation was to get off then I'd do it myself... but the idea of doing it "hoping he would put out the rubbish"? I find it ludicrous... It's as if sex is a chore.

Why? It's just sex. Sometimes it's like an amazing connection of two souls and mindblowing and all that, sometimes it's just penis in vagina. If it can be traded for something else, who cares? Perhaps some women would rather have sex so things can get done as opposed to engaging in a horrid shouting match. Who cares?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I have always thought having a lot of casual sex is dehumanizing and depressing, and after a bad period of time found this is true. At least for me. I just find it hard to have respect for myself after sharing myself around.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Why? It's just sex. Sometimes it's like an amazing connection of two souls and mindblowing and all that, sometimes it's just penis in vagina. If it can be traded for something else, who cares? Perhaps some women would rather have sex so things can get done as opposed to engaging in a horrid shouting match. Who cares?
Meh, fair enough.
I just think it's sad it comes to be a bargaining chip or something.
*shrugs*

lolwth

Banned
HSC

lol i think you'll find it is other girls who label promiscuous girls sluts
guys love them, calling a girl a slut isnt even derogatory unless another girl does it

clueless fuck

C

copkiller

Wow I actually agree with Zoe 100%.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
lol i think you'll find it is other girls who label promiscuous girls sluts
guys love them, calling a girl a slut isnt even derogatory unless another girl does it

clueless fuck
Eh, I think you'll find that's a bit of a generalisation.

And no matter who it was, if someone called me a slut I'd be pissed off.

And I also agree with Zoe wholeheartedly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)