Section 1 - Stimulus (1 Viewer)

lolwot

HSC
i thought it was of his parent, and he had children and grandchildren??? lol wtf

Candidate

HSC
Text 1 was amazing. I discussed the colour choice, his facial expression, where he was situated and the caption.

I did Section 1 last, and finished right on pens down. I'm not sure how coherent part (e) was though, since I had to rush it.

HSC
Seriously thought this was the hardest section of the paper, how much did everyone write for the questions?
Text 4 I found to be the hardest

SuperMike96

HSC
I thought text two was a grandfather/great-grand father although I wasn't sure so I just labelled him an "ancestor".

Locus

HSC
can someone explain the poem. it keeps changing perspective that i don't know who is who

hjed

HSC
Yeah, I was undecided between grandfather and great-grandfather, but I figured they wouldn't mark it down.

I almost called the author in text 4 'she' though, luckily I checked the author's name...

Locus

HSC
so was text 2 about a grand father who has a picture of himself and doesn't know how his kids will see him?

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
I think they were all okay besides Text 2. I had no idea what was going on. Who was who?? Definitely 0 or 1 out of two for that one.

NWO

HSC
it says: explain how the author creates a strong sense of inclusion etc

NWO

HSC
text 1: picture of a figure sitting lonely
2: poem about crumpled photgraph
text 3: the floral mother
text 4: people of the dunes... wtf i used repetiotion of hte "mother's boys and melbourne boys...." repetition is that even a technique

Locus

HSC
I just read it again, so its about a kid who looks at a picture of his grandfather?

nifkeh

HSC
text 2 was like what am i reading

so yeah. totally forgot enjambement existed though that would have been an easy technique

otherwise text 1 was okay, text 3 was also quite okay. text 4 I had to read a little deeper because I almost got the wrong interpretation of it when I was about to do the 3 marker q

simplyinsanity

HSC
I thought text two was a grandfather/great-grand father although I wasn't sure so I just labelled him an "ancestor".
Haha I started with 'parent' and then changed it to 'ancestor' :)

But I don't feel confident about section 1 overall

Randox

HSC
N/A
I just read it again, so its about a kid who looks at a picture of his grandfather?
Is it him as a grandfather or is he the grandfather and speaking from that perspective? WTF So confusing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)