Section 1 text 3 (1 Viewer)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
karpensteeeen said:
I think i said that it was a longing for exploration and discovery.. would that be appropriate?
I think I said something like that. The journey is enticing or something. Can't remember what I wrote for the three mark question at all.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
karpensteeeen said:
I think i said that it was a longing for exploration and discovery.. would that be appropriate?
i pretty much wrote that too in the first part of text 3

Last edited:

ashleypage

HSC
I said he realised that the spontaneity of journeys (ie "journey of chance") is the most valuable way to explore the Australian outback, as opposed to a planned "rhythmic" approach.

lilster

nearly there
HSC
mmm had no idea wht text 3 was about. nd now i've forgotten what i wrote. 0/3

^emmie^

HSC
i wrote that there is like challenges along the way n u cant plan for it kinda i think i cant even remember any more

jazzmuzik

HSC
i said something along the lines of,

Rothwell realises that in order to achieve "the dream of total coverage" (ie. be able to effectively record and capture the essence of everyone and every places's stories) you must reject a "linear way of thinking" and a calculated approach to discovery and instead rely on the notion of "chance". it is only when you let chance and all the obstacles, "erasures and forgettings" this brings with it, that you can finally gain broader appreciation of the richness of a place...

(apologies for weird grammar, englishly brain dead)

thoughts? am i anywhere near it?

vertigo9

HSC
N/A
I interpreted it as his coming to realise it's impossible to encapsulate the jounrey in a single text and the best option is to 'swoop' in and out of places of contrast. Dunno, was a BS answer for a BS text.

HSC
Oh yay! Other people got confused... Thank god, lol

I wrote something about his attutide and significance of the land... Something... lol

what-for?

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
i said something along the lines of,

Rothwell realises that in order to achieve "the dream of total coverage" (ie. be able to effectively record and capture the essence of everyone and every places's stories) you must reject a "linear way of thinking" and a calculated approach to discovery and instead rely on the notion of "chance". it is only when you let chance and all the obstacles, "erasures and forgettings" this brings with it, that you can finally gain broader appreciation of the richness of a place...

(apologies for weird grammar, englishly brain dead)

thoughts? am i anywhere near it?
yep, that's what i wrote too, minus most of the quotes. damn it.
although i did use the "mosaic" quote, relating it to his "realisation" that a spontaneous journey is better than a linear one. blah blah blah blah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)