Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

NWO

HSC
I described her beaty in the picture. I wrote 6 pages for creative lmao. spent 45 min. only 40 for essay so i wrote 5 pages.. gg hsc

nifkeh

HSC
I had like 18 minutes to do the creative (did short answer then essay then creative)

wrote like 3.5 page with quite huge writing (my handwriting is naturally somewhat big)

I don't think my creative was good at all because I used stimulus 2 and only related to the pile of stuff on top of the seat as the basis of the story

#yolo . for trials though I did my creative in 25 minutes

NWO

HSC
not gonna think about it anymore. Paper 2 here i come

NWO

HSC
2nd person. wtf lol. So ur stroy was like. You have to do this.? u mean 3rd person?

hjed

HSC
LOL that's why I avoided it ahahah I picked the 1st one instead
I'd actually did second person for one of my practises, and it came out quite well so when I saw the quote I though I'd give it a go.
Probably could have done with a bit more action, but I felt it went quite well. (1 booklet + an extra page)

2nd person. wtf lol. So ur stroy was like. You have to do this.? u mean 3rd person?
Yes, although the narrator was a secondary character in the story, so there was a few instances of first person. (The third quote was actually in second person. I did a double take when reading it, but then decided to give it a go)

It was also in present tense, which is much easier than past tense second person.

Yea I did :) tried it out with my teacher a few days before hand :)
Really glad I wasn't the only one :)

Last edited:

Ben W95

HSC
I didn't even read the third stimulus, saw the first two and they both fit in perfectly with my barely prepared story. I think I started strong and finished poorly, but expecting a minimum of 10.

hjed

HSC
Are you sure it was present tense?
Just reread it sorry, it's not in present tense.
The way I used it let me write the rest in present tense, didn't realise at the time though so I'll probs lose marks for that :(

MrCricket

HSC
I don't thin you'll loose marks as id didn't say to include the quote just use it as a central element. So you should be fine :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol and there was this person yesterday wondering if they should bring a ruler into the exam to draw up columns for a feature article lol wtf

NWO

HSC
what a troll. DOnt u u read lmao lol

Mannilie

HSC
This was the best part of my English Exam... I wrote 6 pages and my pre-written one came in handy :p Thumbs up for section 2 here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)