Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you all find Section 2? Was it what you prepared for?

Share your thoughts here.

Purgie

HSC
I'll start off with..

Creative was a bitch. Thank god i don't have to return to that crap again.

We had to incorporate unexpected impact of discoveries as our central element or some shit and we were given photos. This was hard for my creative. Ah well.

Last edited:

keepLooking

HSC
Picked the one with the window of the submarine sort of thing and talked about a washing machine instead.

astroman

HSC
Picked the one with the brick wall uncovering the grass, story was about a north korean defector getting into china and seeing what he has been missing out on, think it fitted well.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
the damn stimulus made me change my creative from discovering a terrorist hijacking the personas plane to realising to a damn bottle at the sea

Flop21

HSC
Stimuli that were in the exam:

neegg

HSC
N/A
where we supposed to talk about the pictures????????????????????????????????? i used it as an inspo.......

Flop21

HSC
where we supposed to talk about the pictures????????????????????????????????? i used it as an inspo.......
I don't really get the pictures tbh. Like, dude with surprised face... that could literally be any story with a male main character.

neegg

HSC
N/A
creative

were we supposed to talk about the picture????????????????????????????? i used it as an inspo

neegg

HSC
N/A
did u actually talk about the picture? i just wrote my planned creative as it was

neegg

HSC
N/A
how did u get this? they dont allow mobile phones? and they should have taken the paper away from you....

teridax

HSC
N/A
did u actually talk about the picture? i just wrote my planned creative as it was
tbh, you'd be an idiot to not include the stimulus at all, that's what the whole purpose of adapting a creative is

so if you just wrote your planned creative with no reference to the given stimulus, you won't get above 13/15

Drsoccerball

HSC
the damn stimulus made me change my creative from discovering a terrorist hijacking the personas plane to realising to a damn bottle at the sea
You might get flagged for that and questioned by the police...

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
I would have so preferred if they just gave us quotes to use in the 1st paragraph. It was hard to adapt to the stimulus.

neegg

HSC
N/A
tbh my opinion is that any creative should fit as theres no right or wrong interpretation of an idea.. thats why they call it an interpretation! it varies dependin on the person so i find it a lil unfair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)