Section I: Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your answers here

ershy

HSC
What was the answer to the second part of the critical path analysis question where c to e was delayed by 6 days ?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Why would it be 9? If it increased from 3 days to 6 days (I don't think you add 6 days, I think its to 6 days) it's still only 10 days on that route. And the CPA, covered 11 days (on the diamond section)

So I had 0 days delay.

Only question that really made me stare at it for a second and think was the first question: Resource or Industrial?
I ended up picking Resource and my mate picked Industrial, so...

Last edited:
HSC
no i meant 9, for the first part of the question on the path, the one that said how long would a critical path analysis take, not the question were it increased

Flop21

HSC
no i meant 9, for the first part of the question on the path, the one that said how long would a critical path analysis take, not the question were it increased
I dunno whatever the longest path was lol?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Diluted ownership. Because a shareholder gets a percentage of the business and its profits in the form of dividends.

I think thats what I picked and interpreted it as.

Flop21

HSC
What about the ASX one?? (If it was ASX... pretty sure), was it secondary or primary...?

Flop21

HSC
Economics students would have been advantaged with this

tbh the book never mentioned it so gg no re
I remember seeing it somewhere.... maybe it was from preliminary??? I can't remember where I've heard primary/secondary in relation to ASX, but somewhere.

I purely guessed and put primary. I know it functions as a regulator, so maybe that's the primary bit, and the secondary bit is the trading of securities? Or visa versa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)