Section II - National Study / Personality (1 Viewer)

C

Crazy Pomo

No Walter you're just a fucking asshole

fleepbasding said:
dude, what is the period we studied? Answer the question. What is the period of our national study?
I know you fucker. 18 - 45, but Speers public life extended beyond that and you know it. Of course you could get full marks without going beyond 45, but it couldn't have hurt to put in a few extra things? COULD IT??? COULD IT??? Am I wrong? Am I wrong?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
I know you fucker. 18 - 45, but Speers public life extended beyond that and you know it. Of course you could get full marks without going beyond 45, but it couldn't have hurt to put in a few extra things? COULD IT??? COULD IT??? Am I wrong? Am I wrong?
it wouldn't have hurt, but likewise it wouldn't have healed. ha ha, just kidding... I don't know, I guess they could give kids marks for things beyond 1945. The students who have answered beyond 1945 are the types who are going to get 10/10 anyway. So don't worry "Crazy Pomo", you probably got a big juicy 10 out of fucking 10.

P.S. (not really post-script, but you know what I mean): How do you know me?! I'm perplexed...

C

Crazy Pomo

Stalked

fleepbasding said:
it wouldn't have hurt, but likewise it wouldn't have healed. ha ha, just kidding... I don't know, I guess they could give kids marks for things beyond 1945. The students who have answered beyond 1945 are the types who are going to get 10/10 anyway. So don't worry "Crazy Pomo", you probably got a big juicy 10 out of fucking 10.

P.S. (not really post-script, but you know what I mean): How do you know me?! I'm perplexed...
Dude, no way, my Speer was always my pet but I was kind of Christopher Skase on Speer this time around which was stupid because I could have got full marks, hopefully I do. Dude. I don't know you? You addressed me? Who the fuck are you.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Dude, no way, my Speer was always my pet but I was kind of Christopher Skase on Speer this time around which was stupid because I could have got full marks, hopefully I do. Dude. I don't know you? You addressed me? Who the fuck are you.
And I quote "I know you fucker."(footnote)

(footnote) post number 64 in this thread

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
And I quote "I know you fucker."(footnote)

(footnote) post number 64 in this thread

No you misunderstand. I meant... I know (about what period we studied) you fucker (insult).

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
No you misunderstand. I meant... I know (about what period we studied) you fucker (insult).
ha ha ha, the fallibility of net forum communication, how I love it. You should have used a comma, you fucker.

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
ha ha ha, the fallibility of net forum communication, how I love it. You should have used a comma, you fucker.
Shoulda woulda coulda didnt.

mai

HSC
thanks for the possibility of the totalitarian quest.!
if i hadn't come here, i wouldnt have studied it :)

rebecca05

HSC
Omg Speer was crap!! I did the totalitarian question but i forgot some of the characteristics of a totalitarian state...I'm thinking maybe 15 ot of 20 and thats not exaggerating lowness!!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
mai said:
thanks for the possibility of the totalitarian quest.!
if i hadn't come here, i wouldnt have studied it :)
(sarcastic) nice work bosers! Looks like thanks to you lot, half the state prepared essays for totalitarianism... Seriously, you should have all kept your mouths shut.

I wonder if the standard of Germany essays will be unprecedented.

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
(sarcastic) nice work bosers! Looks like thanks to you lot, half the state prepared essays for totalitarianism... Seriously, you should have all kept your mouths shut.

I wonder if the standard of Germany essays will be unprecedented.
That's a litte bitter fleep. But probably true. It was sorta proedictable, our teacher went over it a fair bit (at least time wise).

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
That's a litte bitter fleep. But probably true. It was sorta proedictable, our teacher went over it a fair bit (at least time wise).
It's funny though. I don't know if you were here in the run up to the exam, but heaps of people were predicitng a totalitarian question... Tipping off half the state!

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
It's funny though. I don't know if you were here in the run up to the exam, but heaps of people were predicitng a totalitarian question... Tipping off half the state!
Hmm, I predicted it sorta, (as much as one CAN predict) but I wasn't here in the run up as such no. It sucks, the standard will be high, but dude it probably happens every year. And if people suck, people suck. But I know what you mean, a prepared essay is always better (nearly always) than an on the spot one, regardless of the quality and potential of the student. DAMN YOU BORED OF STUDIES.

johnny_87

HSC
So many people do Germany (and Russia and the US to a lesser extent) that it is probably (it should be anyway) slightly harder to get higher marks than one who did Japan (like me) or China. For Japan, we had to use PDF files that our teacher had scanned from authors whose books you can't even get! aAlso, there's nothing on the net, so it was those files and nothing else! How dodgy...

C

Crazy Pomo

johnny_87 said:
So many people do Germany (and Russia and the US to a lesser extent) that it is probably (it should be anyway) slightly harder to get higher marks than one who did Japan (like me) or China. For Japan, we had to use PDF files that our teacher had scanned from authors whose books you can't even get! aAlso, there's nothing on the net, so it was those files and nothing else! How dodgy...
That would suck yeah. Good on your teacher though!

johnny_87

HSC
It is. Apparently only 4-5 classes did Japan, and of those classes, we were the only one in the state who did Kita Ikki (rather than Emperor Hirohito). Good move I think.

C

Crazy Pomo

johnny_87 said:
It is. Apparently only 4-5 classes did Japan, and of those classes, we were the only one in the state who did Kita Ikki (rather than Emperor Hirohito). Good move I think.
Really? Holy shit that's pretty weird. One of a kind when it comes to marking I guess, not much to set them up against.

hieuh

HSC
does anyone have any more information on hirihito's role during the 1940's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)