Section II prediction (1 Viewer)

m3h_m3h

HSC
if its a speech, are u allowed to use abbreviations etc? like if u were writin a real speech, u'd cut out useless words and really only show ur key points.

N

ND

Originally posted by sugaryblue
Speech can be in Section III as well.

I am thinking either: Feature article or personal reflection
What's a personal reflection? Is it a narrative 'Sky High' type thing?

tempco

HSC
Yep.. along those lines.. the persona is basically talking to his/herself, reflecting on past events.

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
Interview would be awesome, or a speech. The less creative the better.

mememe

Are they most likely NOT to repeat something from 2001 and 2002? So we can basically rule out a short story, feature article and letter?

Like everyone has said, that leaves speech, interview, discussion, diary entry.

slyball

Originally posted by mememe
Are they most likely NOT to repeat something from 2001 and 2002? So we can basically rule out a short story, feature article and letter?

Like everyone has said, that leaves speech, interview, discussion, diary entry.
it is fairly possible that they will not repeat a question (since most people would get a past paper and do it) but it is also possible that they'd pull a shifty on us this year :p or someone from bos log onto this forum and pick what we least want. :D that'd be funny

McDaddy

HSC
N/A
I hope it's an interview cause I always get good marks doing them. Thats what we had to do for our trial too. Plus I suck at doing creative stories...

N

ND

Originally posted by mememe
Not really, in both '01 and '02 the questions for Cloudstreet (Mod B) were discussions between two people.

Moonfrog

I had to write an interview for my trial and i got 14/15.

Make sure you don't waste time at the start introducing people etc. Get straight into talking about change. Have the interviewer ask short questions, and have the interveiwee answer in long paragraphs. Doing it like this ensures that you don't waste time and can put three or four different type of change in the interview.

Goodluck

kalli

HSC
what would you write about in an interview?? i always have boring ideas :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I have not idea what form we will be asked to write in in this section so I won't even guess. No matter what form we have to write in though, I am going to write the exact same thing anyway. That is what I always do, probably why I do not perform so well;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)