Section III - Business Report (1 Viewer)

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
Two strategies for one financial issue...the two main issues were the high overdraft and high accounts receivables, strategies for improving each were financially based...

iallan

HSC
N/A
*Ethical/Legal - Ethical(Creation of needs) Legal(Implied conditions)
*Strategies - Factoring of acc. recieveables and discount for early payments on recievables
*Communication - Grievance, Worker participation, Team briefings and the posstive impact on ER.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Two strategies for one financial issue...the two main issues were the high overdraft and high accounts receivables, strategies for improving each were financially based...
Yerp, which issue you choose? personally l choose high accounts receivable and did factoring and discounts.

iallan

HSC
N/A
Question 26
One ethical - Sugging, Legal - Misleading advertising
One Financial issue(high amount of accounts receivable/low account receivable turnover ratio)--> two strategies were Discount and factoring
Communication system to improve E.R -Grievance procedures (neg, med, conc, arb), team briefings, worker participation.

BOOM, hoping 15+/20.
I was under the impression that the whole purpose of grievance was not to pursue legal action? and is implemented to provide a quick resolution mechanism within the business. Idunno lawl.

dela_

HSC
N/A
Section three Q 26

Hey i asked them before but no one replied.
Can someone tell me if everything i spoke about for Q26 was right?

First part - price discrimination and implied conditions
second part - I said the issue was the working captial - talked about liquidity and my strategies were factoring and sale and lease back
third part - spoke about the impact of grievance procedures, worker participation and team briefing

XRJ

HSC
N/A
Marketing: Deceptive/Misleading Adv and Implied conditions
Financial: I focused on the fact that sales didn't change. Strategies: managing current assets (cash to be liquid, acc receivables are fine, just ensure turnover is good, inventory control) and cash flow strategy (lump sum paying or distribution of payments). I know managing current assets is NOT a strategy per se under the syllabus, but wouldn't managing current assets to ensure liquidity be a strategy? The way I mentioned it sounded like a strategy ;)
ER: Grievance procedures, Team briefings/Workers participation (Combined them) - they would allow employee empowerment, lower turnover and absenteeism
Wrote 7 pages but worried I kerfufled a bit in the middle and rushed ER (but still mentioned all that stuff about turnover).

dela_

HSC
N/A
Re: Section three Q 26

Hey i asked them before but no one replied.
Can someone tell me if everything i spoke about for Q26 was right?

First part - price discrimination and implied conditions
second part - I said the issue was the working captial - talked about liquidity and my strategies were factoring and sale and lease back
third part - spoke about the impact of grievance procedures, worker participation and team briefing
Anyone??

Bored as brew

HSC
When it asked for communication systems...I talked about improving absenteeism as a measure of effectiveness under the implementation of communication systems. Financial aspect I did accounts receivable with discounts for early payments and cash sales.
yea same i said stuff about measuring effectiveness of communications systems, just to show off a bit...haha :D

Bored as brew

HSC
Marketing: Deceptive/Misleading Adv and Implied conditions
Financial: I focused on the fact that sales didn't change. Strategies: managing current assets (cash to be liquid, acc receivables are fine, just ensure turnover is good, inventory control) and cash flow strategy (lump sum paying or distribution of payments). I know managing current assets is NOT a strategy per se under the syllabus, but wouldn't managing current assets to ensure liquidity be a strategy? The way I mentioned it sounded like a strategy ;)
ER: Grievance procedures, Team briefings/Workers participation (Combined them) - they would allow employee empowerment, lower turnover and absenteeism
Wrote 7 pages but worried I kerfufled a bit in the middle and rushed ER (but still mentioned all that stuff about turnover).
yea bro i focused on how sales didnt change, "static sales performance" were the words i used...sick cunt (Y)

iLazy

HSC
Uni Grad
Question 26
One ethical - Sugging, Legal - Misleading advertising
One Financial issue(high amount of accounts receivable/low account receivable turnover ratio)--> two strategies were Discount and factoring
Communication system to improve E.R -Grievance procedures (neg, med, conc, arb), team briefings, worker participation.

BOOM, hoping 15+/20.
The dot point for these is dispute resolution processes not communication systems.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Wait, were we meant to talk about actual forms of communication systems?
I was under the impression that it was to just draw upon the impact?

Well shit, there goes all my hopes of doing well in life.

Last edited:

XRJ

HSC
N/A
yea bro i focused on how sales didnt change, "static sales performance" were the words i used...sick cunt (Y)
Static sales, stagnant sales - shoved those words in everywhere just to reinforce my strategy suggestions :D!

HSC

I think the other parts were right, I'm not sure about the second... I don't know what you mean by liquidity, I talked about efficiency (using the acc. rec. turnover ratio)... and strategies such as incentives for payment, facoring etc

michaeljennings

HSC

I think the other parts were right, I'm not sure about the second... I don't know what you mean by liquidity, I talked about efficiency (using the acc. rec. turnover ratio)... and strategies such as incentives for payment, facoring etc
I talked about liquidity- Overdraft & Accounts receivable increased dramatically in the second year, which means liquidity is much poorer. Strategies were factoring, sale and lease back.

dela_

HSC
N/A

By liquidity i meant the working captial ratio. Like i said that factoring can be used to sell off the high levels of accounts revieables which could improve the current assets the current liabilities ratio. Then sale and lease back i said they may be able to sell of assets to be able to pay off the overdraft which again improves the working captial of the business and its liqduity.

?

dela_

HSC
N/A

I talked about liquidity- Overdraft & Accounts receivable increased dramatically in the second year, which means liquidity is much poorer. Strategies were factoring, sale and lease back.
is it right what we said?

nicholaslucas

HSC

Yes you were in correct in saying this. The two major issues you could have talked about was liquidity and efficiency, but liquidity would have been the easiest and most to talk about. If linked with stimulus information well and your other parts are good, you should be aiming for an 18/20.

Last edited:

SinemBeki

HSC
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

dela_

HSC
N/A

Yes you were in correct in saying this. The two major issues you could have talked about was liquidity and efficiency, but liquidity would have been the easiest and most to talk about. If linked with stimulus information well and your other parts are good, you should be aiming for an 18/20.
Thanks heaps by other parts i spoke about implied conditions and price maintence (part 1) and worker participation, greivance procedures and team briefing (part 3). I'm hoping for the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)