Seeking Advice (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
Why, hello there people.

Pretty much I have been doing the bare minimum for mathematics 2u and of course I have been punished with shitty results throughout the year (60% and 45% crap like that). My other subjects are holding up alright and I want an 80+ ATAR. I have been a complete retard and procrastinated mathematics study for the trial exam which is in 14 days and have been spending time on other subjects instead. Considering a shit mark for the trials in Mathematics is pretty much inevitable, how hard will it be to get a good/decent mark in the externals provided the time I have from now till then is approximately 3 months. Also any advice on how to achieve about a band 5 mark in mathematics with this time frame would be greatly appreciated, possibly a rep even.

Cheers consistently reliable and supporting BoS community.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Since you're doing badly internally, and you reckon you'll get a bad mark in the trials too, because of this your rank will go down. It doesn't matter if you do good or not in your externals, what matters is your rank. So I would suggest you study for your trials and try and get a good mark that can push your rank up.

Bobbo1

HSC
You can still catch up with trials and the HSC. Just work hard and it'll pay off!

Frostbitten

HSC
Ok i'll try manage and work out a fair bit of time for these trials, would anyone please help me on what I should do for post trials as well?

captainpigs

Tutor and Note Seller
HSC
Uni Grad
You have nothing to worry about.
I crammed the night before having flunked 2 unit maths all year and still got a band 5.

enoilgam

HSC
If your trials are in two weeks, then I would probably focus more on learning the content, as opposed to doing past papers. From what you have said, I am assuming that your knowledge of the content isnt very good. Once you have a better grip of the content, then I would move onto past papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)