Seiously..what's the deal with guys? (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
One minute they'd be talking their faces off and looking at a particular girl all the time
and then after a short while they start ignoring that girl n i guess you'd be better off talking to a brick wall =/
rinse and repeat

then when you bring it up.. they just say they've been 'super busy'
seriously
why the hell do people play these dumb games?

MysteryGenius

HSC
nah he's not asian... he's more of a mutt lol
but i've seen so many guys do this to girls (and the other way around) n then later complain that they're lonely n shii
it makes no sense

HSC
N/A
lols. theyr two faced. dont know what they want. giving mixed signals.

story of my life.

i have the same problem with my ex... he literally acts like im a piece of the furniture in a club and IGNORES me severely. yeah it hurts to be ignored.

but you know what. fuck it! live life. ignore him back. play him at his own game. life aint worth getting all worked up about some guy who doesnt make the effort to show you that you exist.

my rule = fuck the world. have fun!

HSC
N/A
haha. nooo not whore. bitch =)

im living life. clubbing. work. bumming around at home (on uni holidays).

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Maybe if you girls showed more cleavage the guys would pay you more attention.

MysteryGenius

HSC
or attracted to the wrong type of guys
perhaps this just reflects that you are attracted to immature boys
yeah i'd say that sounds about right...

Maybe if you girls showed more cleavage the guys would pay you more attention.
lol but i don't wanna show anymore cleavage :(

lols. theyr two faced. dont know what they want. giving mixed signals.

story of my life.

i have the same problem with my ex... he literally acts like im a piece of the furniture in a club and IGNORES me severely. yeah it hurts to be ignored.

but you know what. fuck it! live life. ignore him back. play him at his own game. life aint worth getting all worked up about some guy who doesnt make the effort to show you that you exist.

my rule = fuck the world. have fun!
n vanilla_late, i totally agree with you there! and being ignored sucks.. your ex sounds like an ass tbh

HalcyonSky

HSC
One minute they'd be talking their faces off and looking at a particular girl all the time
and then after a short while they start ignoring that girl n i guess you'd be better off talking to a brick wall =/
rinse and repeat

then when you bring it up.. they just say they've been 'super busy'
seriously
why the hell do people play these dumb games?

It's called becoming uninterested in a person.. try being less boring. Males tend to develop and eliminate feelings based on this thing called 'thinking', so its possible for your behaviour to directly influence our opinion of you.

Conversely, your feelings are influenced by nothing more than your repugnant menstrual cycle coupled with an element of utterly nonsenicle randomness instilled in you from whatever tv shows you watch or what music you listen to, so please do not speak of 'dumb games'

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Girls play games with guys more than the other way around, it isn't hard to see. That and girls are too busy menstruating everywhere to care about anyone else.

MysteryGenius

HSC
It's called becoming uninterested in a person.. try being less boring. Males tend to develop and eliminate feelings based on this thing called 'thinking', so its possible for your behaviour to directly influence our opinion of you.

Conversely, your feelings are influenced by nothing more than your repugnant menstrual cycle coupled with an element of utterly nonsenicle randomness instilled in you from whatever tv shows you watch or what music you listen to, so please do not speak of 'dumb games'
Girls play games with guys more than the other way around, it isn't hard to see. That and girls are too busy menstruating everywhere to care about anyone else.
No no, I will most definitely continue discussing the 'dumb games' both guys and girls play. For example, I've seen (and experienced) guys using girls simply as a 'back up'... just in case their 'thing' with another chick doesn't work out.
hahahahaha puh-lease! dude, males think with their dicks and that's that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)