Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
OHHHHH i thought u were in bonnyrigg currently lol, so next yr ur applying for fort, girra and hahs right? i’m doing the same but i might switch hahs for another school, i currently attend a partial
I might not go for fort cuz I don't see myself with that good of a chance, I might go for HAHS, penrith or Parramatta or so..

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
ohh alright i’m putting fort as my first preference and girra as my second
wait, I got a question. Is it possible for me to apply to full selective and partially selective? Like for example, I might try for hurlstone, but is it possible for me to tryout for Parramatta or mfhs aswell as 3 choices?

kkk579

hello
HSC
and I have got plenty of friends there, its basically the school I have always wanted to go to, other than gira
i got a friend who attends hahs too. my initial plan was to make it in there for yr6 selectivr but i kinda flunked the exam, my nerves got the better of me😅😅

Grey Pigeon

HSC
wait, I got a question. Is it possible for me to apply to full selective and partially selective? Like for example, I might try for hurlstone, but is it possible for me to tryout for Parramatta or mfhs aswell as 3 choices?
yes

Grey Pigeon

HSC
they say sefton is really bad, but the HSC ranking is honestly unbelievable, like its basically the best partial selective out there (don't fact check me)
it's probably because of it's outdated tradition and all the eshays in the community stream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)