Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Grey Pigeon

HSC
im also putting down fort street as my second choice because it's the second closest school to my area (idk how man)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
kinda got sad that i got rejected from sefton this year but hopefully ill make it next year
oh dude dw, there's always another chance, ur still in yr 8, and even if you make it or not, u still gotta study and do good anyways so yea

mumedia

HSC
N/A
Some of my friends did well in the JR entry test but cannot make it in because no places is available for y8 2022.
ohh that's too bad, couldn't the school tell that there is no place for y8 first?

joe mama

HSC
check thsc.com for their resources! tons of past papers from selective schools
Could you send the link for it cause I only find math past papers?
[/QUOTE]
oh yep sorry forgot to say, they only have past paeprs for maths in junior years. coz every school could go through different topics in eng, science, history etc

joe mama

HSC
they say sefton is really bad, but the HSC ranking is honestly unbelievable, like its basically the best partial selective out there (don't fact check me)
i used to go there
imo the teaching itself isnt bad, it's just a bit outdated because no byod. but holy shit the school is way too strict they care about the smallest things like uniform infringements could land u a detention & being late to school too
also the most of the mainstream are really.... questionable lol a lot of punch ons and stuff. but the selective stream is good

Scimat

HSC
Guys what schools should I apply for next year. I made it into girra next year so please any school with a higher ranking. I was thinking of hahs or fort street

wzsmartypants

HSC
Guys what schools should I apply for next year. I made it into girra next year so please any school with a higher ranking. I was thinking of hahs or fort street
hahs has a lower ranking than girra. just wondering, why would u wanna apply again? :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)