Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

feiviclin

HSC
hi i currently attend there
it boosted my grades a lot, from 60% averages to 90% averages, but also it is not for everyone
their teaching style is explain theory, teacher goes through example qns, then u have a go at practise qns and then homework on the thing
most teachers are quite good at ensuring u memorise concepts and their strict homework policies force u to learn the content & take tutpring seriously:) they also offer a whole bank of past paper resources for yr11-12 students
IM NOT NGO N SONS SPONSORED LOL i am promoting them so much omg..
I'm going because I am the type that just procrastinates if no one tells me to do work lol

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
if u apply for entry into year 11, u give in ur year 7 and 9 naplan. if u apply for entry into year 10 u give it ur year 9 naplan. if u apply for entry into year 9 or 8 u give ur year 7 naplan.
One of @Grey Pigeon's friends said when he applied to sefton and hahs, he had to send his yr 5 NAPLAN bc there wasn't a NAPLAN in yr 7

kkk579

hello
HSC
One of @Grey Pigeon's friends said when he applied to sefton and hahs, he had to send his yr 5 NAPLAN bc there wasn't a NAPLAN in yr 7
oh yeah but we are applying for entry into year 10 so we might have our year 9 naplan results by then. if not then depending on what the school wants we may have to send our year 5 naplan or we might not have to send any

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)