Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Grey Pigeon

HSC
oh that's tough, bc I would say you would still get smarter in the community stream cuz the overall HSC ranking is really good and that's including the community stream so
yeah apparently from what i heard is that the top students in like year 8 get to move to selective stream in year 9 (i'm not sure, it's just what i've heard from friends).

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
My friends that go to sefton are rlly smart tho and ppl from sefton (I have heard) actually get into HAHS and girra

Grey Pigeon

HSC
My friends that go to sefton are rlly smart tho and ppl from sefton (I have heard) actually get into HAHS and girra
yeah my primary school friend from sefton actually got a distinction in one of the australian mathematics comp

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
it’s not that long, maybe train?
train would take longer I would expect, cuz I would have to go to glenfield station which is practically where HAHS is and then I would have to take a train, and prolly walk after that, so I don't think I will be determined to do that for years.

Grey Pigeon

HSC
train would take longer I would expect, cuz I would have to go to glenfield station which is practically where HAHS is and then I would have to take a train, and prolly walk after that, so I don't think I will be determined to do that for years.
yeah kinda also depends on your area. for me i live on hector street which is where sefton is also situated. i literally could just walk to the school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)