Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone checked the UK HAST equivalent "Eleven Plus". Try looking up their past papers. Hopefully this helps whoever needs some papers lol.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Idk I'm pretty sure they have that general ability like section similar to ours.

Scimat

HSC
hi i currently attend there
it boosted my grades a lot, from 60% averages to 90% averages, but also it is not for everyone
their teaching style is explain theory, teacher goes through example qns, then u have a go at practise qns and then homework on the thing
most teachers are quite good at ensuring u memorise concepts and their strict homework policies force u to learn the content & take tutpring seriously:) they also offer a whole bank of past paper resources for yr11-12 students
IM NOT NGO N SONS SPONSORED LOL i am promoting them so much omg..
I feel like they don't have resources there. I go the to second highest 5.3 class (dk why I got all A for my maths report), but they only have a few questions for each subtopic on teachable. Is it the same for you?

Scimat

HSC
Im applying for at least 1 or 2 fully selective but idk what to choose, like I want to try for HAHS, but its real competitive so idk I might try for sefton honestly bcuz it is one of the best partial selective, but it might be too far away from my house
I bet they Penrith if you're close. They don't get that many applications (still a lot tho lol). But nevertheless they're a top tier selective

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I bet they Penrith if you're close. They don't get that many applications (still a lot tho lol). But nevertheless they're a top tier selective
penrith is 30 mins away, but what is the application process, like u submit ur application with reports and extracurricular, then a HAST test?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
did u get into girra this yr? If you did, what was the application process and how were your grades and extra curricular?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)