Selective interview!!!! (1 Viewer)

Shazzaaa

HSC
I was just wondering what the likelihood of failing is if it's an interview for year 10 entry.

P.s. i did terribly in one of the main subjects in my half-yearly and i might be doomed if the interviewer whips it out for discussion. Any advice as to what i should say when she asks about it?

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Which subject? Why did you do 'terribly' (no judgement here) ?

Shazzaaa

HSC
It's one of the mains (maths) so i'm afraid that might blow my chances. I was pretty sick on the day that one of the maths tests (heavy weighting) took place. Otherwise, i was doing ok; the test brought everything down. But i did an entrance test for this school; not sure whether that'll compensate for anything tho.

si2136

HSC
N/A
It's one of the mains (maths) so i'm afraid that might blow my chances. I was pretty sick on the day that one of the maths tests (heavy weighting) took place. Otherwise, i was doing ok; the test brought everything down. But i did an entrance test for this school; not sure whether that'll compensate for anything tho.
Aren't you in Year 9?

EDIT: Read it wrong :O

Last edited:

Shazzaaa

HSC
Dw :) some people who get accepted might get their letter in a week or two (not sure tho). Yeh i might try that if the principal decides to discuss my terrible maths skills T_T

adlette

HSC
I was contacted on the 16th and my letter just arrived today! I had similar worries to you but Ms Romeo was so nice! :) :)

Shazzaaa

HSC
:O congratz! I wonder if any yr 9's have gotten their results. :( and yeh, the principal was pretty nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)