selective school dating (1 Viewer)

null-result

HSC
do selective schools have a much lower 'rate of going out' than other schools ?

theres this drop dead ugly bitch that i know who apparently has gone out with '4 guys this month', according to her friends (and her), while this hot one im friends with who is looking for a guy doesnt get any in her school. reasons being noone really seems interested, interesting, or they put it off cause of study.

do they just say yes to anyone who asks or is there something im missing :confused:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
uh yeah it seems that not many people in selective schools go out with each other, i know heaps of people in my grade who've never hooked up or been out with someone, though only in the selective half, there's a minority in the community half who've never done anything like that. don't know why, i suppose its the whole study thing, but also a cultural thing, a lot of curry/asian parents don't like their kids having relationships at a young age so kids find it a lot harder to keep their relationships secret etc.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
good luck getting 98.1 with crappy subjects like that. Also, why would you need it that high? B A psych is easy to get into.

My year was pretty cool, we had a lot of dating and stuff going on, but we were also good athletically as well as academically. I guess we were just awesome all rounders.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
the ugly one was probably a slut, and easy to get. The pretty one is probably frigit.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
We got a couple thats been at it f or 2 years.

ANother thats been at it for 3, and another coming up 1.5 yrs.

You see, we don't date inside our own selective school community as its not fun as people (mainly) are educated thre, you cannot play around.

However, if you go for the typical ditz, fun awaits you, hence more relationhsips outside of school.

Dating smart women = not good.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Riet said:
It's PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT
Phillipe Rochard begs to differ.

EDIT: Although I do acknowledge the factual correctness of your statement.

Last edited:

null-result

HSC
shit hsc 2009? its meant to be 2007, mustve clicked wrong
its times like this i wish i went to st marys senior instead

but indeed, smart schools = suck
yeah ok we get the (mainly) higher uai etc, but all work and no play makes me play with myself instead :(

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
On the topic of PLUR - who's going propehcy? I AM >:D

null-result , if you really want a girl, maybe go out more? unless you smell or are just deadset socially bankrupt/ugly, you should have no worries attracting wimmenz.

null-result

HSC
hey i didnt say i wanted one, i just broke up with one recently (my other topic)

this is about selective schools and dating, not me

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Serius said:
good luck getting 98.1 with crappy subjects like that. Also, why would you need it that high? B A psych is easy to get into.

My year was pretty cool, we had a lot of dating and stuff going on, but we were also good athletically as well as academically. I guess we were just awesome all rounders.
excuse me but 100UAI is achievable with my "crappy" subjects, you don't have to be an asian doing 3 sciences and 4 unit maths to get good results you know, naive much?

also BA psych at wollongong is like 85 but at USYD its 98.1, yes it annoys me that everyone sticks usyd first just cos its usyd, i stuck it first cos it's the easiest to access from my place.

johony

HSC
you'll find out that when you date in selective schools, you'll get sick and tired of few available easily; once you date them all of course.

and no, they don't all say yes immediately..well at least the good looking (or who think they are) ones don't. at least thats how it goes at sghs.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Yeah cept none of em look good, and the few that do have out of school boyfriends.

lol juniors are shit. fuckoff with that white shirt cunt.

johony

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah cept none of em look good, and the few that do have out of school boyfriends.

lol juniors are shit. fuckoff with that white shirt cunt.
i wouldn't say none of them look good, there are quite a few good lookers that don't have out of school boyfriends, but will have one soon enough.

the juniors are little shits. especially the better looking year 8 sghs girls. the other year 8 girls have ugly hair.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There are some hot year 10s but they are as annoying as fuck. There are few of them I don't hate (which also happen to be the ones Ive spoken too for more than 10 seconds, so maybe I'm being unfair).

johony

HSC
Riet said:
There are some hot year 10s but they are as annoying as fuck. There are few of them I don't hate (which also happen to be the ones Ive spoken too for more than 10 seconds, so maybe I'm being unfair).
Actually, i find a few of the non-hot ones annoying. Or that could be my dick talking. :eek:

Nearly everyone is nice and friendly, which is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)