Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

tototototo

HSC
Hey guys in an interview do you reckon i should do short answered questions or long answered questions
Though I haven't been in a school interview before, I think you should provide elaboration when necessary, e.g. 'what makes you a good student', as opposed to 'what do you in your leisure time.' I believe if you provide long responses for every/most questions it may be quite tedious. Personally, having long responses for some questions shows your preparedness, but also tells whoever is interviewing you that you have judgement skills, meaning what things to place emphasis on and you prioritising ability. But, at the end of the day, pick what is best for you. Even though I may not know you, best of luck and you got this!!!!

SpaceMission

HSC
Y
Though I haven't been in a school interview before, I think you should provide elaboration when necessary, e.g. 'what makes you a good student', as opposed to 'what do you in your leisure time.' I believe if you provide long responses for every/most questions it may be quite tedious. Personally, having long responses for some questions shows your preparedness, but also tells whoever is interviewing you that you have judgement skills, meaning what things to place emphasis on and you prioritising ability. But, at the end of the day, pick what is best for you. Even though I may not know you, best of luck and you got this!!!!
Thanks so much

tototototo

HSC
Hi, has anyone heard from penrith? My friend's friend got notified today that he made it to the interview stage. Also, do they also send rejections while sending out offers?

xp_1

HSC
N/A
Hi, has anyone heard from penrith? My friend's friend got notified today that he made it to the interview stage. Also, do they also send rejections while sending out offers?
Usually they send out offers with reserves before rejections, because the offers require signed paperwork to confirm if they are transferring or not

tk8

HSC
Baulko short list is out, same with nsg
no it's not because i have called both of those schools and they said it is coming out sometime this week or enxt week :)

tototototo

HSC
Oh yh, if u guys wanted to know, sefton has started sending offers cz my friend got an interview with them

xp_1

HSC
N/A
Did anyone here try for James ruse year 10 from north Sydney boys?

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
You sure? Cause I called them up like last week and they were like they will send out the offers in October!

Lllliwjw

HSC
I also got an offer from normanhurst so gl to all reserves

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Yh, he got interview with penrith
Man, I don't want to assume, but just called them up again today, and they said the same thing and said that the results come the first week of October by a call. So unless your friend applied for another year instead of year 11, I don't really know man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)