Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

MegaBrainz32

HSC
I also got an offer from normanhurst so gl to all reserves
Ye that's not possible, they may have interviewed you but that doesn't mean that you got the offer. They said to everyone that they will give out the results around the 3rd week of September, so around 21st Sept.

SpaceMission

HSC
Ye that's not possible, they may have interviewed you but that doesn't mean that you got the offer. They said to everyone that they will give out the results around the 3rd week of September, so around 21st Sept.
Exactly

Lllliwjw

HSC
No I did get an offer from normanhurst yesterday.

Deem_Skills

HSC
i got an offer too some of my friends got the offer yesterday.

I was first interview but my friends had theirs on friday but they still got offers?

xp_1

HSC
N/A
Did anyone get an offer for north Sydney boys going into year 10?

wzsmartypants

HSC
Man, I don't want to assume, but just called them up again today, and they said the same thing and said that the results come the first week of October by a call. So unless your friend applied for another year instead of year 11, I don't really know man.
they probably meant HAST test results, some schools e.g. fshs, give out interview offers before test results come out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)