Selective School interviews: (2 Viewers)

Scimat

HSC
did baulko results actually come out? Only one person on bus said they got results, and like 7 of my friends who applied got nothing, including me. Just curious

Reactions: tk8

tototototo

HSC
i havnt got anything yet?
I think they coming this week (don't take my word for it), according to someone who apparently went to the open morning and asked the vice principal. Again please take my word with a grain of salt.

tototototo

HSC
I think they coming this week (don't take my word for it), according to someone who apparently went to the open morning and asked the vice principal. Again please take my word with a grain of salt.
*next week

tototototo

HSC
thanks a lot! so monday tmr for fort st?? right?
Not sure what day in the week, but just keep checking everyday, ur parents will probably tell u if u got an email, all the best. don't be disheartened if u don't get an interview, u will still do well if u put in the effort.

Jksoshw

HSC
So for year 11 entry 2023 they came out on the fifth of sep as an email with a bunch of interview dates
im pretty sure the interviews are taking place this tuesday and Wednesday (6-7th of Sep)

tototototo

HSC
Do u mean they already happened? Or they'll happen this coming Tuesday and Wednesday (12th and 13th) Coz u said are happening on the 6th and 7th which already passed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)