Selective School interviews: (1 Viewer)

tk8

HSC
oh really?? im so confused rn bc i havent gotten any acceptance or rejection from nsg while everyone's gotten news already 😢
you probs have gotten your outcome - it will be in your parents' email, or just call nsghs

kkk579

hello
HSC
i heard from someone that their friend got rejected from girra already (y10 2023 entry)
but i still haven’t gotten anything yet

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I got reserve for Penrith, and Syd tech hasn’t given anything back. Pretty happy with my HAST too, except writing

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I would have tried for fort street but I knew many people that were way more likely to get in than me so that would have been a waste of money, girraween is way too competitive, and I didn't have any other fully selective schools in a 30-45 min transport radius. But I do regret not doing thorough research because I could have put Chatswood high as it has a selective stream that runs till year 12 and doesn't merge with the mainstream. Hope that helps

kkk579

hello
HSC
Reserve isn't bad is it? Does anyone know how many students are put on reserve approximately?
that’s what i was wondering does anyone know how many ppl hurlstone puts on their reserve list?
reserve isn’t bad since u at least arent rejected but obviously getting an offer is way better

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I believe reserve is that they want to give you a spot but they don't have any. So you are reliant on others rejecting or leaving that school for better schools. What I don't get it why they can't disclose the reserve number you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)