Selling UNSW textbooks (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, I am selling my UNSW textbooks. All textbooks were purchased only 3 months ago and are still in new condition.

ECON1101 - MICROeconomics. New textbook and still in good condition. Price is $75.00 and is negotiable. (Retail price is around $120 so it's a huge saving!)

ARTS1810- Global Politics and Introduction to International relations. Two brand new textbooks for $100.00 or negotiable, retail price is around $150.00 for both.

MGMT1101- Global Business Environment . Brand new textbook and comes with my personal notes and resources which scored me HD throughout the semester. I will sell for $65.

All prices are negotiable as mentioned, you can meet me at UNSW campus or Central Station would be good.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, I'd like to ask: Does the ECON1101 - Microeconomics textbook come with the "Connect Plus" account? If it does, has it been used, or is it unused? Also, what edition is the book, and what is the ISBN number?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, I'd like to ask: Does the ECON1101 - Microeconomics textbook come with the "Connect Plus" account? If it does, has it been used, or is it unused? Also, what edition is the book, and what is the ISBN number?
Sorry the textbook is being sold!

jl1

HSC
Is it absolutely necessary to own textbooks for each course? How often did you use yours, and how useful were they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)