Sem 2 timetable (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
can't see the picture.

Anyhow, enrolment appointment is on tomorrow; right in the middle of accounting tutorial and matlab test :S

jamesfirst

HSC
Im doing flexible first year engineering but I still have no idea what engineering I want to do. I'm heavily leaning towards Civil, but it's still ambiguous...

I'm thinking of doing:

- CVEN1300
- MATS1101
- MATHS1231
- ???? (Dunno if I should do physics as PHY1131 is too much for me to handle)

BoredDude

HSC
N/A
Hey, just wondering guys, how come the handbook says that most tutorials are free for fins1613 and then when I go enrol into the course, none show up?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, just wondering guys, how come the handbook says that most tutorials are free for fins1613 and then when I go enrol into the course, none show up?
Are you sure you're not looking at the wrong semester's offerings? Or updating enrolment for the wrong semester?

BoredDude

HSC
N/A
It's definitely fins1613 sem 2, I checked again and only 6 tutorials popped up this time.. yet the handbook says only 2 of em are full.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
It's glitched sometimes. I attest to seeing the same thing like last week.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
It's definitely fins1613 sem 2, I checked again and only 6 tutorials popped up this time.. yet the handbook says only 2 of em are full.
the list on handbook is delayed..only updates now and then. if you want one that is updated 24/7, use the 'class search' function on myunsw

BoredDude

HSC
N/A
The same thing happened to acct this afternoon aswell... Couldn't swap my tut for any other time and I had srs doubts that all the tuts were full since it was only around 12oclock... Should be a little glitch cause now i'm getting a few more tutorial options.

D94

HSC
N/A
My suspicion is that they want to keep tutorial classes evened out. For MATH1241, tutorials are only filled to 15/32 at the moment, but those times aren't visible anymore, meaning I'll probably wait a bit for more people do choose the course so I can snatch the good tutorial times.

BoredDude

HSC
N/A
Have fun with mgmt1001 man, bahaha thank god im nearly done with mine.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Ya you, only bernard is awesome, bring a nice comfortable pillow to the other lectures.
From my experience so far, by the end of the lecture half the students will have left.
lol you're still going to lectures? nice. there's only around 20 kids left in the thurs lect, started off with a full hall
started your mgmt report yet?

to be on topic, ended up with a 4 day timetable where there are 3 tuts in a row on one of the days :eek2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)