Sem 2 timetable (1 Viewer)

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
so many *god* awful timetables up in here
These timetables are standard for SCI and ENG kids when you compare them to ARTS and COM kids 3hrs/course vs 6/hrs + generally more flexibility.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Im doing flexible first year engineering but I still have no idea what engineering I want to do. I'm heavily leaning towards Civil, but it's still ambiguous...

I'm thinking of doing:

- CVEN1300
- MATS1101
- MATHS1231
- ???? (Dunno if I should do physics as PHY1131 is too much for me to handle)
If you can't handle physics this semester and don't need it for next semester (you probs don't need it next sem if you're doing it this sem) you should just not do it and do a mechanical engg unit.

lol. That's almost as bad as mine.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Untitled.png

I'm still not sure what to do in that three hour gap on Thursday. Maybe I'll just go home... =/

On the bright side, hurrah, I managed to fit everything into three days! I hate the 9AM thing, but whatever, I have a one hour gap between the 9AM classes and the 11AM classes that I can use to catch up on my sleep, do some homework, etc. And then I have the afternoon off... if I want more sleep, rofl.

Just wondering though - how long will it take to get from one class to another?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm still not sure what to do in that three hour gap on Thursday. Maybe I'll just go home... =/

On the bright side, hurrah, I managed to fit everything into three days! I hate the 9AM thing, but whatever, I have a one hour gap between the 9AM classes and the 11AM classes that I can use to catch up on my sleep, do some homework, etc. And then I have the afternoon off... if I want more sleep, rofl.
Just skip the lecture in the arvo? Or go shopping!

It's better to have early starts and afternoons off imo, you'll get more done in the arvo.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Just skip the lecture in the arvo? Or go shopping!

It's better to have early starts and afternoons off imo, you'll get more done in the arvo.
Those are good ideas. I'll keep 'em in mind. ;) (And yeah, that's what my mom said too. She was the one who forced me to pick early subjects, haha...)

By the way, is Keith Burrows Theatre and Hut D10 far away from each other? I'm trying to figure out how much time I need to get to each class... and looking at the campus map, those two classes are quite far from each other. =/

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Those are good ideas. I'll keep 'em in mind. ;) (And yeah, that's what my mom said too. She was the one who forced me to pick early subjects, haha...)

By the way, is Keith Burrows Theatre and Hut D10 far away from each other? I'm trying to figure out how much time I need to get to each class... and looking at the campus map, those two classes are quite far from each other. =/
Or go to unibar, chill and do assignments drunkenly with friends. I do dat. :p (I have 4 8am starts in a row next semester and I picked my subjects myself. But I'll probs end up skipping them.)

No idea. See ---> "BMedSc/BE(Mech(Biomed)) @ USyd" in my sig.

As long as you can run I'm sure you'll be fine. lol
Just leave your lecture early.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Or go to unibar, chill and do assignments drunkenly with friends. I do dat. :p (I have 4 8am starts in a row next semester and I picked my subjects myself. But I'll probs end up skipping them.)

No idea. See ---> "BMedSc/BE(Mech(Biomed)) @ USyd" in my sig.

As long as you can run I'm sure you'll be fine. lol
Just leave your lecture early.
8AM?! That definitely sucks. =/

Rofl, I'm under 18 years old, I can't drink. Plus, I have no intention of drinking. Ever. So that option's out, unless I try to get drunk off the atmosphere. :'D

Talking about leaving my lecture early makes me feel so, ugh, weird. I'm just all, "You can leave a class without the teacher's permission and not get into trouble?!" Yeah, I know, I'm too much of a nerd. >__>;

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
8AM?! That definitely sucks. =/

Rofl, I'm under 18 years old, I can't drink. Plus, I have no intention of drinking. Ever. So that option's out, unless I try to get drunk off the atmosphere. :'D

Talking about leaving my lecture early makes me feel so, ugh, weird. I'm just all, "You can leave a class without the teacher's permission and not get into trouble?!" Yeah, I know, I'm too much of a nerd. >__>;
Yep. I have an 8am start today too. lulz

I was under 18 for the first ~6 weeks of uni and still went to the pre-party and manning at lunch and stuff. DRINKING IS THE BEST, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

But, you will need to leave early to get to the tutorial on time, and lecturers don't really care if you leave early, tutors just care if you arrive late.
And you learn more in tutes anyways.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep. I have an 8am start today too. lulz

I was under 18 for the first ~6 weeks of uni and still went to the pre-party and manning at lunch and stuff. DRINKING IS THE BEST, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

But, you will need to leave early to get to the tutorial on time, and lecturers don't really care if you leave early, tutors just care if you arrive late.
And you learn more in tutes anyways.
Let's just say that when my father used to drink, he kept getting, err, destructive. Made me realize from an early age that I never want to drink or smoke. I have no problems with others who do those kinds of things though. Oh, and another reason why I refuse to drink: Did you know that you can get diabetes from drinking sweet wines every day? My father was recently diagnosed with diabetes because he kept drinking just a little bit of plum wine nearly every night before going to sleep. *head desk*

And that is true... alright then, I'll consider leaving lectures early, haha. :D

I would wish I were you, but I don't enjoy Economics all too much, so I'll leave it at that. It's an awesome schedule though. :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Keith Burrows and Hut are pretty close, both lower campus

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Keith Burrows and Hut are pretty close, both lower campus
Phew, then I might not need to leave the lecture early. Thanks! I'm still daunted by how big the campus seems to be... I mean, if you compare it to my high school, well, it'd seem like an entire country! :D

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Where the hell is 'hut'? Never even heard of it before.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Or invest in a skateboard. Downhill, not bad.
I've seen people with those and I've seen the results of when it goes awry - i.e. gashes and cuts.

I dunno... the chance of hitting people is quite high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)