Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ohhh right i remember your story. apparently the youngest brand manager in the company. I doubt he'd be 'head asia pacific manager' as the region doesn't include all of Asia at present (although in the future it will). I'm guessing he'll be the brand manager for Wella AAIK. Not too sure about their structure, as on the bigger brands, they usually have a director overseeing all regions.

When is he heading to Singapore? I will hopefully be back early next year

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Yeah like i said not sure on the specifics. half the shit he says is prob bs anyway lol but he leaves soon.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I just want to graduate and steal his job. be pretty awkward at christmas time though.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Had to get a new timetable as they cancelled one of my tutes. Now i have a random class on Friday which it won't let me move to Tuesday 11am (despite that tute having room). Looks like i'll have to get it changed in person. Thankfully the Faculty of E&B still do timetable changes in Week 2.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Here's mine, almost three weeks later. I also have a 3 hour externship so I end up with about 20 hours-ish on a moderately-timed week. Thank god week 3's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)