Uni Grad
a tiring <10 minutes

jasonn

HSC
matthews to red centre/keith burrows is all downhill. so its easy

RANK 1

HSC
Yes, ELISE is compulsory.

Now on the topic of walks, Red Centre to CLB is a walk up a few stairs. It should be doable though.

CLB to Physics is a bit of a trek in the opposite direction and a bit longer. That should be doable.

Mathews to Webster building is a longer walk. Webster to Biomedical is very long. That's pretty much walking up all the steps and you're going to the tip top of the campus.

So yeah... some of those walks...
cant be that hard, ran up a mountain once wasnt that difficult (although my legs were dead the next day)

natebrah1

HSC
I'm first year b commerce... tried to get all my classes in 2 days (so i didn't have to commute every day) do you think i'll be able to manage making it to each class without being late... i have no idea where any of these classes are .. planning to find out on o-week

Screen Shot 2012-01-21 at 12.04.47 PM.png

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Any problems with mine (in terms of walking - I don't know the campus at all)?
oh, and damn BIOS lab on Tuesday.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/08csgji4f
Red Centre to John Clancy is quite a walk, plus it's up stairs.

Mathews to Old Main Building is kinda like the above, but in reverse.

Those are doable.

I'm first year b commerce... tried to get all my classes in 2 days (so i didn't have to commute every day) do you think i'll be able to manage making it to each class without being late... i have no idea where any of these classes are .. planning to find out on o-week

View attachment 24181
Yours is fine.

William_Wu

HSC
Red Centre to John Clancy is quite a walk, plus it's up stairs.

Mathews to Old Main Building is kinda like the above, but in reverse.

Those are doable.
More or less than 500m? (I'm not going to change if they are doable, but to get an idea)

Also, does anyone else have a random class clash like I do for engineering design?
There's nothing on at the same time..

Also, my friend is going the same degree as you, but he's sitting on 18 contact hours. weird

D94

HSC
N/A
More or less than 500m? (I'm not going to change if they are doable, but to get an idea)

Also, does anyone else have a random class clash like I do for engineering design?

Also, my friend is going the same degree as you, but he's sitting on 18 contact hours. weird
ENGG1000? If so, they are just different weeks, different times (just an hour extra for some weeks), so it's not really clashing. Just change the checkboxes at the top of your calendar to which ever week to see which weeks have different times.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I don't know about exact walk length... but it would be definitely less than 500m. UNSW is not that large of a campus. It's probably less than a kilometre from absolute lower to absolute higher campus. Stairs are the most problem you'll have.

And yeah, your friend would have 18 contact hours or so - I'm transferring to Arts, so my contact hours will slowly chip downwards. So it's normal for him. Not weird at all.

kittyful

HSC
Hi, guys
I just wanted to know if the botany med lifestyle C block is within walking distance to the SIr john clancy auditorium ?

and if the botany med lifestyle C block is within walking distance of the CLB ?

Thanks guys

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hi, guys
I just wanted to know if the botany med lifestyle C block is within walking distance to the SIr john clancy auditorium ?

and if the botany med lifestyle C block is within walking distance of the CLB ?

Thanks guys
Botany Med Lifestyle C block? Is there another name for that building? (i've never heard of it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)