Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

amber44 said:
None of my SCLG units have appeared on WebCT, if anyone has SCLG2601 up and there are lecture notes, can you please post them?
HELLO, I know there are SCLG2601 people here, HAND THE NOTES OVER! :mad1: :)

novembre

HSC
N/A

amber44 said:
hi Amber, ur really pretty

kokodamonkey

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i'll talk to you :)

dont take people's crap-ness personally, there could be all sorts of reasons why they dont feel like being sociable. i was in a totally rage-worthy mood like 10 minutes ago myself but all gone now :D woo.
yeah i have to agree it depends on the person.. i've gone randomly up to girls outside classes and even ones sitting around me and just randomly started talking all of them have been nice and talked back and gotten like facebook n number etc, but outside grmn1111 today one person walked past i was like hey how are you and i got a weird stare and they kept walking.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
What did I tell you? He's fabulous! Back off, he's mine. :mad: Speaking of which Frank Stilwell is pretty rad too.
He's no Stephen Juan, Mike Archer or Peter Rutledge.

novembre

HSC
N/A

kokodamonkey said:
yeah i have to agree it depends on the person.. i've gone randomly up to girls outside classes and even ones sitting around me and just randomly started talking all of them have been nice and talked back and gotten like facebook n number etc, but outside grmn1111 today one person walked past i was like hey how are you and i got a weird stare and they kept walking.
i like ur attitude. it's great not to take 'stares' personally in times like this

HSC
N/A

amber44 said:
Calm down.
I'm doing it too, it's not up on webct yet. Who knows, it might not be up for another week or so. Or it may not be on webct at all this semester - I've had a sclg subject that wasn't online at all.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

SCLG2606 wasn't online, was it :(

novembre

HSC
N/A

Which is harder, claw 3201 or acct 3014?

kokodamonkey

HSC

novembre said:
i like ur attitude. it's great not to take 'stares' personally in times like this
well fyi i got stared at all last week by everyone, but then again thats because i was walking around oweek in a "Dont blame me i voted liberal t-shirt". i actually felt a bit left out this week with no one staring at me. Made it a lot easier to blend in and strike up conversations.

HSC
N/A

stazi said:
SCLG2606 wasn't online, was it :(
nup, lol.

We got lecture notes emailed to us, straight text, not even an attachment.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

Looks like they're close to finishing outside Fisher, which is good. Hopefully it'll be done by next week.

Evan11

HSC

i was fine except i had to get to bosch which is a fuckin trek from anywhere on campus. is it possible to cut through st pauls or soemthing coz i am so over going round and ive only done it once!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

The_Apprentice said:
nup, lol.

We got lecture notes emailed to us, straight text, not even an attachment.
that's insane! now i regret not taking the claw subject that has full feedback after each tute, where you and your tutor rate yourself and see where the gaps lie :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

you can probably cut through anywhere that's not explicitly marked as prohibited for you to enter. if i'm ever vague about the details of where a building is i'll just start walking in the general direction of it and who cares whether i'm walking through other buildings/across ovals/etc.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC

Oh god the construction. At least all the noise woke me up a bit this morning. A fairly good first official day :) And yeah Stilwell is leet :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

There are shortcuts to Bosch that I take. Weave through the buildings instead of along busy footpaths and you'll get there a lot quicker! ^_^

HSC
N/A

stazi said:
that's insane! now i regret not taking the claw subject that has full feedback after each tute, where you and your tutor rate yourself and see where the gaps lie :(
Haha, nerd.
Who cares, its not like you are going to become a sociologist, right? If you want a bludgy subject in which you can get high marks (which I assume you do), then this subject is worth doing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

well, I wouldve also enjoyed claw, but i got a bad timetable with it, thus chose sclg. Very much regreting my decision now. Oh wells, I'm sure it'll be an interesting subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)