Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

None of my SCLG units have appeared on WebCT, if anyone has SCLG2601 up and there are lecture notes, can you please post them?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

i don't have cum in my name though.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

woo uni

performance studies was awesome on monday. i got there a little late and there was bee gees music blaring out of the studio.

me: :confused:

i walk in and we were getting taught this funky little dance which even i, with my total lack of anything resembling coordination, managed to pick up somewhat, and then we got to look at john travolta in saturgay night fever for a while :D

oh yeah. it rocks. so much better than a normal lecture. hope it continues this way.

and DAMN the lines at the copy centre + bookshop were insane today. i thought i was just looking at a crowd of people and then i realised they were arranged in lines that snaked around ridiculously. some of those people are probably still there :/ needless to say i'll get my books when it doesn't cost half my lifetime to actually get in the store, lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I made the BEST timetable change today. On thursday I had a 2 hour tute at 8am, then a 2 hour break, then a lecture. Managed to move the tute into the break so YAY 10am start!

I think Eastern Ave will look really nice when it grows up a bit. I like the aussie plants, I just wish it had more shade.

Poo to construction work though. Poo.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I also rearranged my timetable and re-enrolled in ENGL1008 olol. Makes for a better timetable. :D

Only took me 30 minutes to get my readers today, in the middle of the day, which I didn't think was that bad considering how long the line was.

Also, David Braddon-Mitchell! *sigh* Oh I'm in love! ;)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

I lugged around three course readers and two textbooks today. :mad1: Copy Centre line was pretty quick though! Yay! :)

And Paul Ginns the education unit coordinator bores me into a slow painful death. Daryl Feil > Paul Ginns.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

jayadore said:
I lugged around three course readers and two textbooks today. :mad1: Copy Centre line was pretty quick though! Yay! :)

And Paul Ginns the education unit coordinator bores me into a slow painful death. Daryl Feil > Paul Ginns.
no paul is cool. he's kind of cute in a dorky dry old man way ;)

richard/robert walker, whatever his name is, is so incredibly boring though. like if you put me in a windowless, doorless, featureless room for an hour and played a subtle droning noise in the background the whole time and let me go to sleep, that would approach the level to which i was engaged with this guy. hopefully he gets a bit more lively.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
no paul is cool. he's kind of cute in a dorky dry old man way ;)

richard/robert walker, whatever his name is, is so incredibly boring though. like if you put me in a windowless, doorless, featureless room for an hour and played a subtle droning noise in the background the whole time and let me go to sleep, that would approach the level to which i was engaged with this guy. hopefully he gets a bit more lively.
Yeah, I can see that he's a good lecturer and he tries to be funny. He'll probably grow on me (like fungus).

I hope I never have your lecturer. :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

i grew fungus the other day. i think it's an std.

amber44

HSC

scarybunny said:
I think Eastern Ave will look really nice when it grows up a bit. I like the aussie plants, I just wish it had more shade.
I guess once the trees grow on either side, they'll meet in the middle and have that Hyde Park look.

novembre

HSC
N/A

It seems like everything I'm experiencing is a world apart from me. I don't feel things from the outside, but rather the anxiety growing from within. Why do things have to change? Why do people have to leave? I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel that the floor is moving sometimes. Even the sounds from the cars stopped talking to me.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

novembre said:
It seems like everything I'm experiencing is a world apart from me. I don't feel things from the outside, but rather the anxiety growing from within. Why do things have to change? Why do people have to leave? I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel that the floor is moving sometimes. Even the sounds from the cars stopped talking to me.
so kill yourself about it.

novembre

HSC
N/A

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
sure you do ;)
haha..
people who really want to kill themselves won't type stuff like that right? i'm probably just one of those bitches who wants nothing but attention. wow. amazing, how typical and predictable am I. it makes me feel better writing it on BoS...so I will continue writing..

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

oh bloody hell

"Please note that the tutorial to which you were allocated in CLAW2204 has been cancelled.
Please obtain a new timetable through MyUni so that you can be reallcoated to another tutorial."

novembre

HSC
N/A

ohh..that sucks. hope ur new timetable isn't too bad..
something like that happened to me too, but luckily my timetable didn't get screwed up cuz of that

novembre

HSC
N/A

is it possible to join clubs now..? i tried contacting the person for the club i wanted to join but the email is invalid.. :(
also, is the fee to join...57 dollars on top of the club fee?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

no, it's $99 for a USU membership, then it varies depending on the club. Some are free, others can cost up to $15 (mode is $5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)