Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spence

HSC
oh you like the office too? nice, its awesome. and yeah, was good meeting people

kokodamonkey

HSC
Hell yeah I'm michael scott but secretly andy bernard.... Michael wasn't there to mark the baby..therefore it could be anybodies baby..except michaels

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Bit disappointed with todays bos turnout.neb didn't come.and jayadore snubbed me again..that's two days in a row now..
I waved hello! Plus I spoke to Bek and Dennis. AND the other day I was just passing through and said hello too!

Also today I saw someone in the law library posting on BOS. Not sure who it was but was secretly laughing at them. :eek:

kokodamonkey

HSC
I'm on the train on the way to uni at the moment.. You should fine out who the law bos'er was.I'm guessing it was neb. He has classes in there. Spence came after u had left emily..if you'd stayed around like I had requested u would have met him..

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I got a piercing instead of going to class today guys. :D Actually it's two piercings but whatevs.

And Chad, I know what Neb looks like! We've met sort of I think. Um.. and the guy was asian SO hm.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i had an hour to kill before psych research participation so was having a nap (only had 4 hours sleep last night) on that oval opposite physics building and just after i dozed off it started POURING! not the best way to wake up :(

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
ahaha BE FROWNLESS WITH BROWNLESS. i got the campaign speil three times today.

i saw lots of bosers today actually. hmmmmm

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
What happens when the library recalls a book you supposedly have.. but actually don't and can't remember if you borrowed it if at all?

Help :(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What happens when the library recalls a book you supposedly have.. but actually don't and can't remember if you borrowed it if at all?

Help :(
You are fined a lot and should have the courtesy for others to make sure you don't lose books.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
You are fined a lot and should have the courtesy for others to make sure you don't lose books.
Heyyyyyy I didn't lose the book! I don't even remember boring a lame book called the commentors despair. I think my friend might have it.

I did return a bunch of books yday.. what are the chances I returned it and the library hasn't realised yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)