Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danz90

HSC
So will most marks generally get published on July 1? or is it just AFTER that date.. they will get put up some time..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Answered 88/100 marks in MATH3962 exam, which should give me a mark of 70% in the exam and 75ish raw overall. Even if that doesn't scale (and it will) I've won pretty hard.

EDIT: Also just got C++ marks back and am sitting on 30/40 for that, so going to have to make almost zero mistakes in that exam :/

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
So will most marks generally get published on July 1? or is it just AFTER that date.. they will get put up some time..
i've never heard of anyone getting marks anywhere near the date they give (in this case 1st july). it will be at least a week longer than that before you start getting any marks, and more likely two or three.

HSC
N/A
arts are slowest
science usually fastest

although last semester i recall that being the opposite way around

ahh the joys of waiting for marks
<suicide>

lala2

Banned
HSC
So to get away from exam talk.

Anyone doing anything remotely interesting this holiday?
Yep, got placement at Lismore Hospital for 2 weeks starting Monday morning, so making my way up there early Sunday morning. Need to start packing!

Most marks are released a week or so after the advertised date. So go enjoy next week off at least :) how were your exams?

On topic of exams, mine were alright. I think I covered the main points in today's exam, which is all you need to pass. It probably wasn't a bad thing I had to repeat PHAR3613, because after doing a medication review in 30 minutes, an hour seemed like plenty of time in today's exam (PHAR4618). So glad exams are over, didn't realise how stressed everyone was until everyone walked out absolutely beaming with relief.

Also, we got 4th year jerseys today, yay! And what better way to end the semester with Thai at Newtown with friends? Yep, I'm relieved all right. Hope the same goes well for results.

lala2

Banned
HSC
That's quite a trek!
Haha yeah. Catching the 7:40am train from Hornsby and should arrive there at about 7pm. They allocated us too late to get cheap plane tickets, but in any case I hadn't preferenced Byron Bay, so it's not like flying up there would've been advantageous to me cos I'd still have to bus it somehow to whatever town I got allocated. It's pretty reasonable--just under $55 one way.

Does anyone know what the public transport is like up there? I'm thinking maybe to go to Byron Bay and over to Queensland on placement weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)