Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
anyone have any recommendations for a 2nd year science subject to do????????????? or basically anything ffs. economic geography is the most horrible thing in the world and every other geos unit i try to pick up, it won't let me get my timetable (there are major clashes or something...)

spence

HSC
Kind of looking forward to starting tomorrow. But I've got 4 lectures and a tute tomorrow

ddtng

HSC
anyone have any recommendations for a 2nd year science subject to do????????????? or basically anything ffs. economic geography is the most horrible thing in the world and every other geos unit i try to pick up, it won't let me get my timetable (there are major clashes or something...)
Lol we only had one lecture and it's basically "so this is Economic Geography, you have exams and assignments and stuff", and we haven't actually started on the work yet.

Though I have to admit the content doesn't look that great.

You want another geos unit? Go do Making the Australian Landscape. You can't go wrong with that.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

:D Totally appeals to the inner geek in me.

kokodamonkey

HSC
i received the pickup thing for the student card yesterday. so i'll pick it up from the post office on thurs.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
the worldpolitic lectures are sooo boring.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woo for starting my last first day of uni ever at 8am, with SUPA meeting. Fun seeing half the grade again in the only lecture of the day (other half doing honours). Weird seeing how crowded uni is again, seeing as I've been in Bosch the last 2 years. And got slapped with a 10% quiz which I was informed of in the only lecture of the day, 2hrs before it was due to take place.

Yeah, USYD website's changed, don't like it, especially the link to MyUni. A lot of ppl haven't received their student cards yet, so I wouldn't be worried. I suspect it's in order of postcode, because my friend from three suburbs closer to the city received her notification the day before me, and my Hills friends haven't gotten theirs yet (I live on North Shore).

The concession sticker is ugly if you don't have the one IRL. Because my enrolment changed from part time to full time, I had to go in to get my concession, and the real one is really nice--shiny and silver, which obviously turns up shit when photocopied or whatever it is they do to it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
well my concession sticker looks like someone rainbow vomited trains buses and ferries onto a small circle and then wrote '2009' in black on it. It's pretty gross. How come the 'real' one is silver?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol, those concession stickers will be sold to international students for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)