• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol just realised I have a whole other assignment due on the first day of exams...and part of it involves teaching a lesson of some kind so that's gonna be interesting to see how we're gonna do that if we don't have a class on.

meh I'll just ask the tutor on thursday

spence

HSC
Tried a crepe from the new place in Broadway today. Was awesome

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hahaha rather than "Oh yeah I will just assume she goes to USyd," right Mle?
Nahhh umm I went to lunch with one of the girls in the lecture... And then came for the first half of the lecture.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Em, have you had your chem quiz yet, how did you go? I'm just kinda like wtf looking at the questions, I only listened in the lectures recently about making explosives and bombs, lol, and I missed quite a few sick.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
mle means emily!

i thought y'all were being french or something.

i feel a great sense of accomplishment.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
mine is tomorrow. im printing off the quiz now, doesnt look that bad, only enthalpy stuff and equilibriums..? unless yours is different? the past ones looked heaps harder imo

oh yeah yours is tomorrow too hey cause ur tute is just before mine

um ive been to one chem lecture in the past few weeks so im pretty much in the same boat, lol. weve been doing the same stuff in physics though so i pretty much get it.

have you downloaded lecture notes and read through them?
I spose, but I didn't do HSC Chem, member, lol? Nah, I read through some and used the textbook and am now using ChemCAL for once, lol. Did you know it actually stamps like a dinosaur or star stamp on the screen when you get 100%, hahaha!?

Oh, it was also just some of the qs were worded strangely, yeah, mine's also a little different, but prob not too much.

I'll be right tomorrow, I just have to stop being lazy and actually do the questions, lol.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
hi emily

i'll probably still think of you as mademoiselle just the same

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
oh jesus fair enough then i remember all this stuff from HSC so its a lot easier. Haha, i havent used this chemCAL thing yet.

:( i have so much tomorrow and im so unprepared. chem quiz, lab assessment, i have another chem assessment due tomorrow but i dont think ill bother seeing as ive already lost 50%.. not enough hours in a day IMO
Totally agree... yeah, I have the quiz tomorrow and a tute booklet thing due for asian studies, and on thurs a chem lab assessment, essay worth 35% for asian studies due and a chinese speaking interview, which I currently am unable to do. shit, lol.

bio report woth 30% due on mon, and 20% quiz. and don't forget the chem safety online thing, it's on webct! oh, finishing with my chinese final exam, 25% on thurs

hahaha

oh well, it's almost end of sem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)