Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Most people don't actually do the readings :)
just read the first paragraph and if the tutor asks you to talk about it say you found the opening really [adjective] and make up some bullshit.

I've been really good with doing readings so far...I doubt I'll have Beowulf finished for Wednesday because it is just mind numbingly boring and I cbf, but I'll try. Everything else is read and done, woot

kokodamonkey

HSC
Yeah it's 1111. It's just the first chapter and a bit of the textbook. I should be alright, just need to go over everything
im happy to meet up with you if you want some help... i am the president of the german klub afterall... you coming to the Stammtisch on tuesday night?

spence

HSC
im happy to meet up with you if you want some help... i am the president of the german klub afterall... you coming to the Stammtisch on tuesday night?
Cheers for that. I really wanted to come to Stammtisch but I have to go to a meeting for work. How often does the club put events on?

amber44

HSC
does anyone else find the new email system thingy super annoying?
i have to read an email like 5 times before it is marked as read. (yes i know that i can just tick it and press mark as read....)
Tell me about it. It's also very slow to load. I'm a uni student I don't have all the time in the world to sit around waiting for the damn thing to load.

amber44

HSC
omg just got a laser printer it fukkin rules all y'all niggers using ink jet reevalulate yourself and get down to officerworks for a brother hl-2142 b4 the 31st for $20 cashback
In enclosed environments the toner used in the printer can be bad for you.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I'm all for bos study group :( provided we do study because i think i desperately need to this semester.

Annnd.. i buy lunch at uni every day I'm there. Well .. yeah. I think. I spend about 40$ a week on lunch. :(

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
I'm all for bos study group :( provided we do study because i think i desperately need to this semester.

Annnd.. i buy lunch at uni every day I'm there. Well .. yeah. I think. I spend about 40$ a week on lunch. :(
come with me/mel

an hour compulsory study. we'll go up to level 7 or something where it's quiet and whoever talks first has to buy chips after we finish :p

HSC
Thankyou God the club I want to research finally said yes.

Can now hand in my ethics application to be rejected, and then hand it in again and hope it gets through second time round :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)