Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hahahahahaha the intro to raggy dolls is the creepiest thing ever. All those deformed rejects crawling out of the box toward you all happy and creepy and happy *shivers*

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
RICHARD SCARY!

Hey Arnold! :D

Ahh Real Monsters!

Can't remember anymore.. :(

amber44

HSC

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Yeah but Arthur was still on in the ... 2005 bro. :eek:

ART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
classic family movies of the 90's - the mighty ducks. i realised i was getting old when im older than them in the final movie :(

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
this is a story about an ordinary teddy bear.

when he was made, they found something wrong with him, and threw him away like a piece of rubbish, into an old dark storeroom.

then from outer-space, a spotty man bought him back to life with his cosmic dust!

he took him to a magic cloud where mother nature gave him SPECIAL POWERS! that bear became...

ledzeppelin

HSC
Does anyone know if there's a maximum number of units you are allowed to do in your degree?

edit: The Economics and Business website says "To be awarded the Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies), students must successfully complete a total of 192 credit points", but I was considering doing a finance major as well, which was bring me slightly over 192 credit points I think

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if there's a maximum number of units you are allowed to do in your degree?

edit: The Economics and Business website says "To be awarded the Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies), students must successfully complete a total of 192 credit points", but I was considering doing a finance major as well, which was bring me slightly over 192 credit points I think
u can do as many as you want i think

so screwed for this phil essay

amber44

HSC

There's a limit. I don't think you can enrol ordinarily after you've done 192 units. You can I THINK have units that you've done previously not counted, so you can do those additional units.

amber44

HSC
Where's Wally is da best.

Re credit points: Can we do extra but just not include them in our testamur?
OMG, wasn't he! Remember when they'd freeze the screen to give you a chance to find him, now that's viewer interaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)