Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori.

HSC
they didnt wanna take my blood at the truck because i'm a fainter :(
I was totally holding out for the food

HSC
N/A
they didnt wanna take my blood at the truck because i'm a fainter :(
hahahah, same! In high school I (tried to) donated blood 4 times. Every time I'd faint half way through and so they'd have to stop. The last time I went they told me not to come back.

kokodamonkey

HSC
hahahah, same! In high school I (tried to) donated blood 4 times. Every time I'd faint half way through and so they'd have to stop. The last time I went they told me not to come back.
owch thats a bit harsh. i guess it's time to start doing some uni work :<

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I don't want to do work. :( But I guess I have to. Gross. BoS needs a vomit icon so I can visually express my ... disgust. :eek:

kokodamonkey

HSC
1pm and only about to start now.. where has the morning gone.. that's what happens when you dont get up till 9am!

amber44

HSC
1pm and only about to start now.. where has the morning gone.. that's what happens when you dont get up till 9am!
And you watch The Hills on Nine. It's addictive! The faux reality show, has got me hooked! As much as I hate it for how obviously scripted it is, I tune in, week after week!

kokodamonkey

HSC
what is the hills on line?

okay okay my lunch is made, lecture slides printed out... time to start learning the first 2weeks of uni!!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
And you watch The Hills on Nine. It's addictive! The faux reality show, has got me hooked! As much as I hate it for how obviously scripted it is, I tune in, week after week!
Ohmygod my sister loves that show too. It's so silly but I love Whitney. She's got her own spin-off now called.. the City (as opposed to the Hills). :eek:

I did most of my work .. for work. Now I'm just stuck on what to give for homework this week. = ='

spence

HSC
i donated blood today! first time ever.
apparently, my veins are little and they had to poke me in both arms. :(
I'm also bruised all over. :(

It was fun. :D I hope everyone is donating blood at uni!
Do you know how long its there for? Cause I've been meaning to go, but never got around to it

spence

HSC
Hey peps, who here is organised? I bought myself one of those expanding organisers, how should I sort out all my junk, bank statements, uni stuff etc etc, does anyone have a system?
I just have one file for each of my bank accounts, one for super, one for tax, uni stuff, and one for other important documents

HSC
Worked for 5.5 hours today.

Now to start working on my critical review of a journal article/procrastinating

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Do you know how long its there for? Cause I've been meaning to go, but never got around to it
I think maybe for another week? You should book on their website or else they might send you away if it's too full. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I was planning on getting some uni work done today

but

I am too busy trying to remember who's bright idea it was to do tequila shots last night so I can kick them in the face lol

Never been so sick the next day in my life EVER.

everyone stop typing so loud

kokodamonkey

HSC
see its best to just not drink when you go out. Was at the mean fidler last night. and im out in the city tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)