Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
i thought it was very hot. then again im sick.went to doctor this arvo. sleep in tomorrow!

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
hey bela empty your inbox. i can't reply back to your pms if its full, silly!

nick1689

HSC
So jayadore, aint ya finding Arab israeli conflict fun? It looked like it was gonna be great, to bad I had a clash though

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
nick1689 said:
So jayadore, aint ya finding Arab israeli conflict fun? It looked like it was gonna be great, to bad I had a clash though
Hate the subject to death. Literally drowning in the readings. Haven't started the 1500 essay due on Monday but done heaps of my other 1000 word essay due on Thursday.

Hateeeeeeeee Arab Israeli conflict. Wish it'd all just go away or something. :( KarmaKitten is the only thing keeping me in this course.

I think I need to email the lecturer for some background reading materials.

/bitterness. :(

Please let it be cold/raining/cool weather tmr. I don't do well in heat. :(

[Edit]: Uni work + tutoring work = no social life whatsoever. My lunch breaks = hour study periods. :( What the helllllllllll.
I can't even be arsed to buy lunch anymore so my mother packs them for me.

Also, no time for BoS. I don't even need to get Rafy to ban me cos I literally don't have time to get on. :eek:

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea what time my seminar is tomorrow. No reply to email queries. Oh dear.

nick1689

HSC
Hate the subject to death. Literally drowning in the readings. Haven't started the 1500 essay due on Monday but done heaps of my other 1000 word essay due on Thursday.

Hateeeeeeeee Arab Israeli conflict. Wish it'd all just go away or something. :( KarmaKitten is the only thing keeping me in this course.

I think I need to email the lecturer for some background reading materials.

/bitterness. :(
Really? Ah well, maybe it's just a weird thing with history units - everything that sounds fun turns out not to be. I picked US imperialism instead this semester, and its been pretty dull so far, even though it sounded really interesting

Probably another good reason to swap one of my majors from history to ecop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)