Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hey guys. was mark (i think) a boser?

also, liz made some poor guy from the philosophy society that crashed with us when you ALL LEFT, think he won bingo. many lulz were had.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What are people doing tomorrow around lunchtime? I have a break from ~10.30-2 that I need to fill.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
i got that break too, probably gonna fill it with assignment time...or not come in for the early lecture, do the work at home and just get to my tute at 2.

how'd that info quiz go today waf btw? I completely forgot it was on, read the lecture slides just before and managed to pass (half of it was exactly the same as the questions from the lecture slides)

HSC
Gah...I borrowed a book today, and by the time I got home I had an email saying someone else wanted it :(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What are people doing tomorrow around lunchtime? I have a break from ~10.30-2 that I need to fill.
ill be throwing filthy looks to girls leaving womens space from about 10.30 - 1 then from one onwards im going over to queer space to shout out shit to the poofs.

welcome to join

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
i got that break too, probably gonna fill it with assignment time...or not come in for the early lecture, do the work at home and just get to my tute at 2.

how'd that info quiz go today waf btw? I completely forgot it was on, read the lecture slides just before and managed to pass (half of it was exactly the same as the questions from the lecture slides)
I reckon 75%ish. Didn't know shit about ISO/MMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)