Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
So who's coming to say hi tomorrow? I'm not tutoring, so I might stay for a bit, but then I really have to try do this stupid essay, lol.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Just found out I have a history presentation (10% so whatevs), an english essay (30%) and a journal (70%) all due one after each other (in that order) in about..2 - 3 weeks.

The only thing I'm really dreading is my lame presentation... english is a blitz as is the journal. Thank goodness I've been good this semester :eek:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wooooooo

my old computer died, like really died for good

so we got a shiny new one and its great.

lol 4 days without computer access, I nearly died *pathetic*

how are we all??

:cool:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
omg hiiiiiiii jayyadore

u should have came tooo last weekss meet. i missed u sooo muchhh man. omgsh remember gcst2610 i was just reading my major essay (the 2500wd one) because its been so long since i wrote an essay and i jsut realised now how many of the sentenses dont make sense lol. i really should learn to proof read man. i got 74/100 for that bs essay, i wonder if the marker sawwww those word/sentence errors.
OMGZOORRRRZZZZZ liek totally lol heheheheheheheheh :)

I am fine thankyou cd

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I never even picked mine up from the office Mel LOLOLOL. :(
I wish I knew what I got. :(

Also guys, one of my two blind goldfishes died. :(
After a weekend of living blind :(
Now I need to bury it in the garden :( :( Help.

EDIT: OMG SO MEAN NEB. /friendship.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
woah jayadore sad panda emoticon overload
my goldfish died.
i am exempted.

i dont want to bury it!! i want to hide in it the freeze so I can deal with it later.
i wish my parents would do it but nooo they are gone for a month.

HSC
I am super Cosmic Doris, thanks for asking. How are you?

I don't want to be insensitive, but I don't really understand how you could become emotionally attached to fish. They just seem like oraments to me :confused:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I am super Cosmic Doris, thanks for asking. How are you?

I don't want to be insensitive, but I don't really understand how you could become emotionally attached to fish. They just seem like oraments to me :confused:
It was just sad because they had their eyes pecked out by the bigger bully goldfish and I was looking after them after deciding not to euthanise them (cos I was too chicken). So it's like I finally finally paid attention to the crappy family goldfish to have them die on me. -insert annoyed face-

And thanks black_kat_meow! :)

kokodamonkey

HSC
YUP YUP YUP. SO we shall be there from 12pm... If your there from 12pm-2pm there will be free food n drinks thanks to z german klub.

HSC
my goldfish died.
i am exempted.

i dont want to bury it!! i want to hide in it the freeze so I can deal with it later.
i wish my parents would do it but nooo they are gone for a month.
my friend's mexican fighting fish, or something, committed suicide. it was found on the floor. jumped out of its tank you see.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Sorry kidlets, not going to attend the regular Tuesday meet this week; my Leet Photoshop Skillz (tm) are required elsewhere :eek:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
wats this chad?

free food and dirnks when/where/what?

DETAILS MY GOOD MAN

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
my friend's mexican fighting fish, or something, committed suicide. it was found on the floor. jumped out of its tank you see.
OHMYGOD. but not on purpose right? because =/ as if fishes could come to that sort of decision.

This reminds me of Amelie, has anyone seen it? It's so funny since the young girl's only friend is the goldfish and lives in a OCD household and the fish can't handle the girl's OCD parents and tries to commit suicide all the time.

(Yes, I do ramble like this in real life and yes I do constantly sound this dumb. Oh well. Makes for entertainment!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)