Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
i dont get it :(

is this some comment about the SA again?

ive already added you to my enemies list

don't make me take it a step further

you've been warned

omg hows chem? wanna buy a mcmurry off me for $5?
Um, duh.

Yes, I noticed that, so I was less inclined to show my "friendly" side.

Chem is awesome, as always.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Who gives a shit?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
*tumbleweed*

I agree with Nebs - all candidates are even more thoroughly lacklustre than usual.
but mann has real policies and real experience!

as usual i'm going to vote based on petty and shallow reasons. so i will decide on the basis of which candidates i've developed irrational dislikes of, and which candidates are better-looking.

edit: do you need an access card to vote? because if so i can't. shame.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Have almost completed my Chinese homework, yay. Shall probably finish it after Chem tomorrow morning, so I make less mistakes due to mental fatigue, lol.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hello cupcakes!
Does anyone know if I can redirect all my emails with the new emailing system to my hotmail? It's so much easier with MSN when I can see if I have new emails instead of constantly checking.

Also, two of my classes got extentions on major essays due this week. Well, one was due two weeks ago but we can an extention and another is due on Monday but we can an extention on that too. :D

Okay, back to hibernation now.

Last edited:

JUSTINISANGLO

HSC
Hello cupcakes!
Does anyone know if I can redirect all my emails with the new emailing system to my hotmail? It's so much easier with MSN when I can see if I have new emails instead of constantly checking.

Also, two of my classes got extentions on major essays due this week. Well, one was due two weeks ago but we can an extention and another is due on Monday but we can an extention on that too. :D

Okay, back to hibernation now.
Hotmail is terrible. Lrn2mailclient.

lala2

Banned
HSC
As a normal apathetic student, I have never particularly noted or cared about any of the union board candidates in any given year. Only time I did was for someone who went to the same high school. But I do note David Mann (said high school friend's uni friend) and Peter (the guy who majored in pharmacology, because he had the guts to lecture bash our fourth year pharm lecture and because he's not your typical smooth-speaking Arts student...on the contrary, he wasn't a good speaker).

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Oh wow Jayadore. A week's extension for HSTY2607.

YAY YAY YAY YAY. Especially since I already have two essays due this thursday.
I KNOW. I will be in the lecture tomorrow I think. I said I would be last week but I overslept and couldn't be bothered. And ummmmms yeah I got my other essay back. :D Not failing this class ftw. Thank goodness. :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Actually, might not go to the lecture. Depends on who's speaking I suppose. And yeah, pick it up! A lot of kids from my tut class already grabbed them straight after my tut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)