Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
All my assessments are late even with extensions and I haven't been able to function. Now they've medicated me and I'm having bad side effects. Seeing the counsellor at uni today was going to work out this special consid, but now I can't see him until it's too late :(

I just want to roll up into a ball and never leave my room again, lol.
oh poor thing :(

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
dude have you checked your emails lately? flu is considered to be a justified excuse for special consideration.
but I was ok on Monday when the assessment was due. well, not ok, I was having a mental breakdown, but I didn't get her to do the paperwork :s

i don't know, im seeing doctor 5:30pm tomorrow, i don't know if i should o into uni before I lose 30% mark for this assessment. but that means have to work on it tonight, and i keep fainting.

why oh why when it rains does it pour, lol?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I'm screwed anyway, stupid non-english speaking doctor just scrawled depression and anxiety across the space with no explanation on "restrictions on capacity or functionality in the their studies..."

fuck fuck

guess i'll just appeal with the counsellors help if it doesn't work

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
eating in libraries

yay

i ate a massive kebab in there once
ok thats a lie
i ate some donuts

unless you're a noisy eater or eating an inherently noisy food like a banana then i see no problem

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
kewl. yay for not having those pedantic librarians that freak out if you even THINK about drinking water

lala2

Banned
HSC
Last day of sem for me today. First time I've ever finished earlier than a Thursday, and for the last 4 semesters I've always finished on a Friday. Now to start studying tomorrow.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
kewl. yay for not having those pedantic librarians that freak out if you even THINK about drinking water
I'm talking don't eat your $6 thai take-away or something people don't want to smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)