Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (2 Viewers)

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Awwww, ahaha. At least that means you usually look nicer! I think I look terrible all the time. Mostly because I can't be bothered to brush my hair. :)

By the way, the English faculty screwed up my essay. Apparently, there's another girl who's doing the same class as in with the same name and my tutor assumed I handed in my essay twice. :/ What the heck, look at my SID!!!!
What the hell! Complete laziness on their behalf for failing to recognise that. There are spaces for both name AND SID for a reason! :spzz:

jet

Banned
HSC
Lolz welcome to first year bio!

So happy am with School of Molecular Bioscience now <3
:( The school of bio is so shit. Didn't even really want to do bio in the first place, just needed to fill a gap

bio_nut

HSC
:( The school of bio is so shit. Didn't even really want to do bio in the first place, just needed to fill a gap
I know. They fail epically at organisation. Except the courses run by Greg Sword, he is AMAZING.

jet

Banned
HSC
I know. They fail epically at organisation. Except the courses run by Greg Sword, he is AMAZING.
Our coordinator is Osu Lilje. There's so much confusion that nobody knows what to do anymore. Poor form.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
seriously unimpressed with the prac office right now

prac starts on Tuesday and they still haven't managed to get their act together and place me (or two other people in my course for that matter)

and they get real narky when you politely suggest that you might organise your own placement. NO WE HOLD THE POWER TINY MORTAL STUDENT, YOU CANNOT DO OUR JOB FOR US EVEN THOUGH WE CLEARLY SUCK AT DOING IT OURSELVES MUAHAHAHA

Shoom

HSC
N/A
OMG best news ever.........

WAM does not determine your admission to honours, only SCIWAM does.

Thank God because I am so shit at biol, 3/24 max for tomorrows test.

Does anyone know what the averages were for the previous years, school of biol sucks shit, school of chem is soooooooom much better, clear helpful and posting all stats.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Gah, I've hit that point of the all-nighter. Might as well hand this piece of crap in half-finished, it's going to be sorted straight into the 'fail' pile anyway. Woolworths career here I come.

Not that there's anything wrong with Woolworths careers...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
seriously unimpressed with the prac office right now

prac starts on Tuesday and they still haven't managed to get their act together and place me (or two other people in my course for that matter)

and they get real narky when you politely suggest that you might organise your own placement. NO WE HOLD THE POWER TINY MORTAL STUDENT, YOU CANNOT DO OUR JOB FOR US EVEN THOUGH WE CLEARLY SUCK AT DOING IT OURSELVES MUAHAHAHA
still don't. it started yesterday.

eh I think I'll take a 5 week holiday and they can just lie and say I did it and pass me anyway, since they can't do their jobs or whatever the reason is.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
goony do u hav the midterm for elec3305
ask and ye shall receive...i've only the one from 2007 on this computer (i've got the 2008 one somewhere), not sure how current it is. Does yash still teach that subject?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i saw scarybunny on the manning/education footbridge on tuesday around 4pm
i am going to keep a diary of all my bo sightings
oh my yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)