Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Why are the history education people so ridiculous? :/

I just an email from my lecture who went something along the lines of: I've checked all the rolls and some people have missed the lecture and not provided explainations. Please see me.

So glad I haven't skipped any yet. :eek:

wonsta

HSC

I just an email from my lecture who went something along the lines of: I've checked all the rolls and some people have missed the lecture and not provided explainations. Please see me.

omg hope thats not for science .. hardly went to lecture thesedays :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
All my education classes have a 90% attendance rate. :( Whyyyy.

English is better. Arts > Education any day of the week.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

They're all like that. I'm holding my breath to see if I fail research design on the grounds that I can't remember the last time I signed the roll even though I know it went around every lecture. Hmm. Must be moar observant in future.

She even made us sign it in red if we came in late.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
They're all like that. I'm holding my breath to see if I fail research design on the grounds that I can't remember the last time I signed the roll even though I know it went around every lecture. Hmm. Must be moar observant in future.

oh dear god really?

i came in labout 40 minutes late and my tute lady still lets me sign on :D

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Are there any 3rd year students doing a tour for a school this Friday? I thought you guys would rather it posted here than as a separate thread.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

SDKLFMDSFKLJSDH. Will this be forever? :( Who do you have? Carmel?! :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
>____> Thinking of skipping Wednesday to complete an assignment due friday that I'm like, 500/2500 for (I work Wed and Thurs so I'm pretty much dead).

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah all ed subjects ate 90% attendance (although not every unit coordinator enforces it, some make you do make up tasks, some don't care, some will absent fail you).

Some are effectively 100% attendance- professional experience 3 only has a handful of classes (maybe 6 all semester) so in order to get 90% attendance you have to attend every single class.

mes ami

HSC
Wot? You talking about Medieval? mmmm..... most of it seems common knowledge that she just goes indepth with events etc. I'm sorry I'm not there. Finishing essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)